problem with granboard dash
Hello I am having an issue with my granboard dash and I am wondering if anyone else is having similar issues. I was having an issue where apparently the insert is getting stuck pushed in so I have to go up and pop it out. When I play online and this happens itll give me 3 20s really fast and there is no way to undo it so I do not want people to think I am cheating. There is also no way to revert your throw that I can find. It has happened with the 20 and the 18 so far. I have only had the board for about a week or two. I really liked it at first but I can see this being a big problem. Is there anyway to fix this? I am using 20g soft tip darts with fit point + tips.
Moved to soft tip chat where I think you'll get more answers. Smile
thanks
20g is a bit heavy for dash but really depends on your throw as well, but likely is a segment popping (corner seems to almost pop out and have to push back in) we had the issue with the dash as well. We bought GB3 ‘s and Problem went away. But the dash’s segments are lighter and thinner so not sure what you can do to prevent it other than lighter darts.... it still may happen occasionally but should likely be less...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Home & Work Board - GranBoard 3
Campsite Board - Granboard Dash
Target Chizzy Pixel Grips 18G, Int. Pro-Grip Shafts
Snakebite Mamba 2 - 18 G, Carbon-Ti shafts
Cuesoul Black Scorpion 18G, Stock setup
Winmau Sub-zero 18G, Int. Pro-Grip Shaft
L-Style premium tips in all
thank you for the reply, that is what I was thinking. my bullseye stopped working altogether now.. trying to get it replaced under the warranty
Good luck but they will likely do nothing for you on the warranty side of things you can take it apart and carefully check to see if anything is broken, but if your going to continue to use heavier darts you would be best to invest in a GB3 or something that can handle the heavier ones...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Home & Work Board - GranBoard 3
Campsite Board - Granboard Dash
Target Chizzy Pixel Grips 18G, Int. Pro-Grip Shafts
Snakebite Mamba 2 - 18 G, Carbon-Ti shafts
Cuesoul Black Scorpion 18G, Stock setup
Winmau Sub-zero 18G, Int. Pro-Grip Shaft
L-Style premium tips in all
I have this with the 1 segment so It's even worse but I use a Gran Board 2, still have no idea how to fix it, but there's replacement segments anywhere and I'll have a crack at that

Sent from my INE-LX2 using Tapatalk
yeah they basically told me I had to ship it to hong kong and may have to pay a repair fee and have to cover shipping. I'm just going to rip it open tonight and void the warranty
ok I took it apart lol wasn't the best of ideas

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Granboard Dash NeoRox 3 516 11-15-2018, 01:22 PM
Last Post: NeoRox
  Granboard Dash and the Gran U Bracket TJSlayer 11 2,840 07-18-2018, 02:09 AM
Last Post: blink180
  Gran board 2 vs Dash Ryan Conley 1 3,640 03-23-2018, 10:53 AM
Last Post: notoffee
  Gran board dash 3dplank 9 1,657 03-12-2018, 03:30 PM
Last Post: Spencerdl
  Grandboard 2 VS Dash Personal Experience TJSlayer 17 5,822 02-23-2018, 05:21 PM
Last Post: TJSlayer
  Gran Board Dash Ginoworm 7 2,198 02-15-2018, 07:11 PM
Last Post: TJSlayer