Exterminator darts
Hello! I have a few sets of darts that I would like to gather as much information on as I can. This first set was bought for me a few years ago, can't remember when, maybe as far back as the 1990s/early 2000s. All the information that I have is in the photo. I did see a set online at: Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile and also at Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile that bore close resemblance. Any details on these darts would be welcomed.

NB This is my first post (apart from my introduction) so I apologise if I haven't added the photo properly...

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

https://www.dartscorner.co.uk/product_in...s_id=34522

These Darts are still made today. Different shops sell the darts under different names. I believe they are all made by NODOR and just branded under different names. I may be wrong on that tho.
20g Unicorn James Wade phase 2 w/ 38mm unicorn 6 ring points
22g Designa Spectre w/ 38mm unicorn 6 ring points
1.75in 2ba Black Spinning Nylon Dart Shafts
Black Target Prorip shafts tweenie size Standard shaped flights of all different colors
Designa Crusader 95% tungsten 18g soft tip with cuesol rost standard flights.
Winmau Blade 5 dual core    DMI Bandit board

I'd say you're pretty close, given the difference in age.  I can tell you V180 is an A180 branded product, so who actually makes them might be hard to nail down.  Some of our resident gurus might have a better idea.

cheers...

Edit: lol - was just going to say like Designa for DC.  But Nick said it much better. Wink
Thanks to you both for the information; very helpful.