New Equipment: General Thread
New darts case by Trinidad.

[Image: hdEIKRJ.jpg]
[Image: vVSMqoP.png]
Dynasty Willem Mandigers out today.

Like the look of the steel tip version. Hope some european shop will stock them.

[Image: mflFO7s.jpg]
Good looking dart the Mandigers, sort of a Brissy meets Part barrel.  Thanks for posting Seb. mint
Oh wow, those steel tip mandigers are stunning. Perfect weight and length for me. Only thing I'd change is I'd put some black points in as that's my personal preference, please UK shops get these in!
23g dobey phase 2
Extra short stems
Target no2 flights
(05-24-2019, 07:21 PM)25g-grizzly Wrote: Oh wow, those steel tip mandigers are stunning. Perfect weight and length for me. Only thing I'd change is I'd put some black points in as that's my personal preference, please UK shops get these in!

Indeed, some nice 42 mil black points would be perfect. Big Grin
I actually prefer the look of the soft tip model. I’m a big fan of silver darts with rainbow pvd in the grooves
Found these in a german shop.

So called Falcon Darts, I think they are a brand from Retriever, but not sure. Anyway, they are basically a bronze coated version of some Eagle Argent barrels, that Puredarts is selling for £15.99.

Before anyone gets interested, note that the retail price is 80€.

[Image: lgmX2rG.jpg]
[Image: Wwk1owI.jpg]
[Image: jcWYqAa.jpg]
I would say you are correct that Retriever make the Falcon ranges - if you look at the front page of the DartsClearance ebay shop it says on there they are stockists of Falcon darts
look like gold Designa Spectres
(05-28-2019, 05:03 AM)philliesricky Wrote: look like gold Designa Spectres

Most likely are - Double Top sell the plain versions as well under their Victory range Blue Lightning

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  General questions for Winmau Getagrip 34 13,523 09-30-2019, 03:31 PM
Last Post: Mattjones12291
  Dart point and general equipment dimensions Phil McKeown 1 177 06-17-2019, 04:06 PM
Last Post: Chappers
  Cheap dart equipment Topolman 5 929 05-15-2017, 10:40 AM
Last Post: Beanerds
  General questions relating to One80 darts Getagrip 21 9,502 08-28-2015, 05:08 PM
Last Post: tracy peckinpaugh