Target Takoma XL vs. Harrows Blaze Pro 6
I’ve been looking at both of these cases, and I’ve seen the individual reviews, but looking for some opinions on a side by side comparison.  Which is better, the Target Takoma XL or the Harrows Blaze Pro 6? And, no, I haven’t had the opportunity to see either of them in person.
[IMG]Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile [/IMG] Register

Steel-Tip Darts:  Bottelsen Precision Grip Hammerheads (23 Gram)
                         L-Style Carbon Shafts (190)
                         L-Style Flights, Blue, Standard 

Soft-Tip Darts:  Bottelsen Precision Grip (20 Gram)
                        L-Style Flights, Black, Standard
I have the Target, never used the Harrows but can't fault the target at all!

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
Both nice cases that i was looking at. I have the regular Takoma and it’s very nice, i also use mainly target flights and shafts so that would lean me towards the XL. Have not seen the harrows in person so I’m curious what others have to say as well
Match darts - 22g Customs
Best 501 - 11 Darts
I've the Target XL use it all the time have no issues at all with it. Like having 2 sets loaded up ready to play and room for stems and flights (pre-punched of course)
I've got the Takoma XL and Blaze 12. The only thing I can say that's better about the Blaze 12 is the room for 12 barrels, so between the Takoma XL and Blaze 6, Takoma all the way.
I haven't tried the Blaze 6 but I have the normal Takoma and the XL and they're both good. I much prefer the XL though as I find getting things out of the pockets on the original Takoma a bit fiddly, no such problem with the XL.
Monster Helios 3 22g
Short black L Style carbon silent stems 
Black shape L Style flights 
Gold champagne caps 
I have used both, and it seems like the Tacoma is a little more roomy for the flights.   not a big deal if you have folded flights, but the Harrows just ruined condors.
I had the same dillema and I chose Takoma XL and Its perfect
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Amateur Player
Arsenal:     18g Navigator 2002 Soft tip
                 21g RED DRAGON Amberjack 2 Steel tip
Dartboard: Winmau BDO old one
2018 180's: 17
2018 HC: 134 (T19-T19-D10)
2018 BL: 18

2019 180's: 8/30
2019 HC: 142(T20-T20-D11)
2019 BL: 21 DO / 16MO

Favorite Double - 16,10,4
So, I got my Target Takoma XL in! Well...I’m not so impressed...

At first view, I liked what I saw.

[IMG]Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile [/IMG] Register

Then, this happened...

I’m not seeing quality, and slightly disappointed.  If this had been a few months into its use, I’d probably be a little less irritated, but I just pulled it out of the box and loaded it up...and that happened.  This was purchased from A-Z Darts, not Amazon or eBay.

Also, the two darts in the middle keep popping out.  I’m glad y’all are having a good experience, maybe this is a one-off issue, but I’m big on quality, and I’m not seeing it in the Takoma XL.

Steel-Tip Darts:  Bottelsen Precision Grip Hammerheads (23 Gram)
                         L-Style Flights, Blue, Standard 

Soft-Tip Darts:  Bottelsen Precision Grip (20 Gram)
                        L-Style Flights, Black, Standard
I posted a little review of my Blaze Pro 6 here:

https://www.dartsnutz.net/forum/showthre...#pid551563

Still searching for a local team, so it doesn't get much use.

Nice case though.
B: 25g   S: Intermediate   F: Shape   180s: 2

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Any Harrows Blaze Pro 6 case pictures ,?? DAVEISTHENAME 9 377 03-22-2019, 02:17 PM
Last Post: jt4527