Silver vs Black Points
So ive just put the Harrows Silver ringed grip on my wolframs expecting more grip on finger but even after a hour of throwing it appears to be more slippery then my black standard points ??

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk
I found the same thing with silver points, my finger kept slipping off them. I will only use black standard points on any darts I use now.

The silver points that came in the Wolfram box stayed in the box, i'm not a fan of silver points, i know you can rough them up but i'll stick cheap Designa black points in a set before i'll use silver points
Have you ever noticed how scruffed up MVG’s silver points are .

Match Darts=Target Darryl Fitton,s® 22g

Back ups= Hmmmmm??? ®

And..A few sets of spares .®   Rolleyes
Cheers,
 Ken 

(04-01-2019, 08:44 PM)The G Wrote: Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile
Register
His look so small now they almost look like reflex points
I agree with Crusher, silver points get binned in any darts I'm going to throw. Scuffed points look scruffy and I dont do scruffy darts.
[IMG]Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile [/IMG] Register 
Current Board 
Gladiator 2 with Corona Surround and Unicorn number ring
Darts
20 gram Darts Clearance, Harrows super grip fusion stems, Rapide flights with Target titanium stem rings   

Playing 40 years on and off and still barely average                 

yea might have to get some black ringed points then by sounds

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk
For black grip points hard to beat CD MK2's IMO...
I find that the best points are bare steel, no coating of any kind.
I don't specifically seek out black or silver points, but if the silver points don't stick so well then I just rough them up. No problem.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Target Storm Points black coating quality Narbennarr 9 800 09-22-2018, 10:43 PM
Last Post: Rod Dogg