does anyone recognise these darts?
I've had a 26g set of darts from someone but have realised that they're no good for me as the barrel is too smooth  and I want to ask whether anybody recognises  the set of darts and I can say I was given a BAR wallet with News Of The World & Captain Morgan Rum 26g Made In UK written on the wallet.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

They look like Mark Frost barrels to me and the weight is right
[IMG]Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile [/IMG] Register 
Current Board 
Gladiator 3 with Corona Surround and Unicorn number ring
Darts
20 gram Darts Clearance, Harrows super grip fusion stems, Rapide flights with Target titanium stem rings   

Playing 40 years on and off and still barely average                 

As Chris mentioned they do look like Frosty's barrels, Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile
Based on the design of the barrel I would suggest they are in the earlier era rather than modern. As to what they are though.... no idea!
Winmau Barbarians from around 1995
I believe the Winmau catalogue I have is from 1995 as there is an item in it 50 years of Winmau 1945-1995 - anyway, here is the page with the Barbarians on it and the design for the 26g version fits the OP

[IMG]Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile [/IMG] Register
do you know if these darts have got any amount of tungsten in them?
If you look at the picture I posted it says 80%
(03-31-2019, 05:39 PM)Carl Smith Wrote: Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile
Register
The ones mc1958 listed are 80% tungsten.