What app are you using for steel tip?
What app is everyone using for steel tip?  

Now that my grand board is kaput, I picked up a steel tip board.   Is anyone using an app to score/play online?  I know chalk is  the best way to score local games, but i am looking to just play with friends and something that will keep tracks of my stats. 

Sorry if this has already been asked, i did not find anything.
You could have a read through here, https://www.dartsnutz.net/forum/showthread.php?tid=32297&highlight=prodarter Smile
(03-27-2019, 07:49 PM)Great White North Wrote: You could have a read through here, https://www.dartsnutz.net/forum/showthread.php?tid=32297&highlight=prodarter Smile

haha!  thats what i was looking for.   thanks
Pro darter is good for online, app wise i use my training app ( andriod only i think ) or the russ bray app.
(03-28-2019, 05:38 AM)Scudy23 Wrote: Pro darter is good for online, app wise i use my training app ( andriod only i think ) or the russ bray app.

Thanks Scudy, i just downloaded the "my training app".  It looks pretty good!  looking forward to trying it today.
(03-28-2019, 01:41 PM)McBoing Wrote:
(03-28-2019, 05:38 AM)Scudy23 Wrote: Pro darter is good for online, app wise i use my training app ( andriod only i think ) or the russ bray app.

Thanks Scudy, i just downloaded the "my training app".  It looks pretty good!  looking forward to trying it today.

Here's the thread for My Dart Training (https://www.dartsnutz.net/forum/showthre...?tid=35412), the developer is active and responds well to requests from the community. I love this app.
(03-28-2019, 02:05 PM)jacquesdebohun Wrote:
(03-28-2019, 01:41 PM)McBoing Wrote:

Here's the thread for My Dart Training (https://www.dartsnutz.net/forum/showthre...?tid=35412), the developer is active and responds well to requests from the community. I love this app.

Awesome!  thanks!
(03-27-2019, 06:57 PM)McBoing Wrote:

Now that my grand board is kaput, I picked up a steel tip board.   Is anyone using an app to score/play online?  I know chalk is  the best way to score local games, but i am looking to just play with friends and something that will keep tracks of my stats. 

GoDartsPro.com is brilliant, in my opinion Wink

Not only do you have 501 and cricket scoring, but there is like 40 different practice games as well, for all parts of your game Wink

And some training videos Wink And possibilities for video coaching if you want that Wink

Send me a private message if you are interested, and I can hook you up with a two weeks free premium account, so you can try it out properly

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
(03-28-2019, 05:50 PM)MariusOveras Wrote:
(03-27-2019, 06:57 PM)McBoing Wrote:

GoDartsPro.com is brilliant, in my opinion Wink

Not only do you have 501 and cricket scoring, but there is like 40 different practice games as well, for all parts of your game Wink

And some training videos Wink And possibilities for video coaching if you want that Wink

Send me a private message if you are interested, and I can hook you up with a two weeks free premium account, so you can try it out properly

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Awesome!  Thanks MariusOveras, i will check it out!
I cant be bothered with paying money for apps to play against CPU, Darts Scorer on Windows does everything I want in that regard for free. What I was looking for was something for playing real people. I thought Dartconnect would give me that, but there is no matchmaking and no easy way to find opponents, so after buying a subscription I quickly cancelled it and they were nice enough to give me a refund. I have found pro-darter but my god, the website is troublesome. So very slow and buggy, at least the actual matches work well though. But after a game, it can be difficult to even get back in the lobby. And sometimes after a match if I click view stats, it will show me stats from the wrong game! I just had a great match in which I beat a rival player who has several wins against me, and I threw very well including a 180 but I consciously avoided looking at my average so it wouldn't play on my mind. Now I cant get to see it at all! I wish I was more than just a tech support guy and actually knew programming so I could just make my own app