Flights
(03-22-2019, 11:03 PM)Mackemchris Wrote: Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile
Register
And probably wouldn’t be allowed in some places!
[IMG]Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile [/IMG] Register 
Current Board 
Gladiator 3 with Corona Surround and Unicorn number ring
Darts
20 gram Darts Clearance, Harrows super grip fusion stems, Rapide flights with Target titanium stem rings   

Playing 40 years on and off and still barely average                 

(03-22-2019, 11:07 PM)ChrisTheFish Wrote: Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile
Register
Especially not in my house the Mrs already complaints when my 24g darts make a thud  Tongue
(03-22-2019, 11:03 PM)Mackemchris Wrote: Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile
Register
They are but they are really easy to throw, he calls them board destroyers, hes already been through 4 boards since Christmas
Yikes. I have a set of 60's-era 40 gram Brass Bombers from unicorn, and when they hit the board, even if I am just throwing normal, always leave a divet behind. I throw them for a few rounds then start to think, "Hmmm... boards are expensive. Better put these away."
https://www.dartswarehouse.com/buying-gu...ght-to-buy

^ Some VERY basic info on flights.

Obviously a lot depends on your barrel, shafts, and release. I'd say if you are getting too much flip floppiness in the air, different flight shapes can help smooth out your trajectory. I use Harrows Velos flights on my 35mm John Lowes because they have a tendency to flip up in the air and crash back down with standard flights. The Velos don't have as much drag, so the Lowes are a bit more fluid in the air. But on my 54mm Power 8Zero's I have to use standard flights, otherwise they fishtail and land at a bad angle. That being said, with a smooth release you can throw anything well. The Phil Taylor Edge flights are very squirrelly and would not endorse, but the Vapors are pretty cool. Also recommend Target Ten-X, Kite and Pear shapes.