highest "Suitability for me"-score
I was wondering which darts, out of all reviews, got the highest "Suitability for me"-score from Getagrip.

Can I somehow search/filter for that in all reviews?
Well, truth is, no matter what darts Getagrip determines are suitable for him, they may be totally wrong for you. Everybody is a bit different as far as what weight, shape, grip, length/width of dart are going to be their go-to darts.

I believe that is something you have to find out for yourself in the long run.
(03-21-2019, 01:09 PM)gumbo2176 Wrote: Well, truth is, no matter what darts Getagrip determines are suitable for him, they may be totally wrong for you.    Everybody is a bit different as far as what weight, shape, grip, length/width of dart are going to be their go-to darts.

I know, it's just out of interest.
I agree with gumbo but just for curiosity sake I think there has been a few 9 but don't remember having a 10. Also sometimes I come back to darts and find I may like them better second time round Smile
If you are a guest browsing this forum, why not join up, we're a friendly bunch here and love to welcome new membersSmile Click HERE to join

Subscribe to my Darts Review Channel on Youtube: CLICK HERE

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

[Image: 87L1RR5.png]
You can get a list of review posts, but can't sort that list on Grip's score.  To the forum software, that's just another bit of text.  

What you can do, is search for "Suitability for me: 9", or other values.  Use the Search Page to set that up.  Should look something like this:

[Image: aBRO2gb.png]

BTW, that search yields 13 results. But keyword searches are quite exacting, so accuracy is dependent on data consistency in the reviews.

Clear as mud?  Tongue
(03-21-2019, 01:45 PM)Getagrip Wrote: I agree with gumbo but just for curiosity sake I think there has been a few 9 but don't remember having a 10. Also sometimes I come back to darts and find I may like them better second time round Smile

And even 1 with 9.5: Shot Digit 23g

(03-21-2019, 01:50 PM)nixer55 Wrote: You can get a list of review posts, but can't sort that list on Grip's score.  To the forum software, that's just another bit of text.  

What you can do, is search for "Suitability for me: 9", or other values.  Use the Search Page to set that up.  Should look something like this:

BTW, that search yields 13 results. But keyword searches are quite exacting, so accuracy is dependent on data consistency in the reviews.

Clear as mud?  Tongue

Thx Nixer55 for perfectly answering my question! +1
(03-21-2019, 01:45 PM)Getagrip Wrote: I agree with gumbo but just for curiosity sake I think there has been a few 9 but don't remember having a 10. Also sometimes I come back to darts and find I may like them better second time round Smile

And a 10/10 Big Grin
The power of the Search Page shown again, nice job!

Might have to re-write the tutorial.  This is great example. Smile
(03-21-2019, 01:09 PM)gumbo2176 Wrote: Well, truth is, no matter what darts Getagrip determines are suitable for him, they may be totally wrong for you.    Everybody is a bit different as far as what weight, shape, grip, length/width of dart are going to be their go-to darts.

I know, but I have a similar front grip as Getagrip ... so it could be a good guidance for me.

And by reading many of the reviews, I found a dart that suits me very well ... so thumbs up.

I love my new John lowe phase 2 purist darts (23g)! Heart