2019 World Cup of Darts
(06-06-2019, 07:12 PM)Luca82cb Wrote: Ireland out. Great performance by South Africa and Petersen.
Petersen did a great match. Gurney wasn't in the match...

Inviato dal mio PRA-LX1 utilizzando Tapatalk
Started April 2019
Darts in use: Harrows Torpedo 80% Tungsten 22g K1
Boards: Winmau Diamond Plus
First 180: 18/08/2019
Nice play there from Singapore. Well done taking out the Welsh.
Thought Singapore were done for when Harith started missing a couple but serious balls on the D8 with last dart in hand. They both just look happy to be there and not in it for the money and what not
Germany won over Hungary. Now curious about Gary's form
(06-06-2019, 05:19 PM)gumbo2176 Wrote:
(06-06-2019, 04:38 PM)wzywg Wrote: How are you guys watching this? I live in the US. I watched Premier League and the World Championship live on BBC America and Youtube. Are they doing the same thing for this?

I'm in the States and I subscribe to PDC Live for their streams of events.     I've been using them for years and it costs between $75-80 a year for around 500 hours of televised darts in stage and floor tournaments, plus the Premier League events.

I have watched on some streams folks post on this site to view them, but they are sketchy at best with them often being shut down or some not so good stream quality.

The PDC does have their glitches from time to time and it is annoying, but for the most part it is a good stream and hard to beat for us folks stateside who have no access on any of our sports channels.

Glitches from time to time is a stretch isn’t it? I have never seen a whole tournament with no issue at all, there is always something going wrong usually minor but frequently major.
It’s worth the subscription but these days this sort of streaming service should be faultless with the available technology

Noj
Darts are custom made 19g, made for me by David at Double Dee Darts. Great bloke, highly recommended.

Family is the most important thing in my life Heart Heart

54 years old with a body prematurely turning into a corpse
Really chuffed for Singapore and South Africa, great results for them

Noj
Darts are custom made 19g, made for me by David at Double Dee Darts. Great bloke, highly recommended.

Seeing Denmark lose in 10 minutes begs the question is the format wrong. A lot or preparation and hard work goes in for the “lesser” teams and is it right that they can be eliminated I. Such a short space of time.
However if you make the games longer it reduces the chances of a shock for the “lesser” nations so I don’t know what the answer is.

I just feel for the Danes

Noj

I can't believe Singapore won!! Wow, I'm stunned still. Well done taking out Wales!

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk
Current Dart in Use: Quantum Darts Paradox 17.5gm
(06-06-2019, 11:30 PM)Noj Wrote: Glitches from time to time is a stretch isn’t it? I have never seen a whole tournament with no issue at all, there is always something going wrong usually minor but frequently major.
It’s worth the subscription but these days this sort of streaming service should be faultless with the available technology

Noj

I did catch a good bit of the matches today between having things to do around the house and my stream was first rate from what I saw.     Granted, they have pissed me off in the past with pixeling, audio issues not in sync with the action, and just plain losing the feed, but overall, it is still better than the bootleg feeds I've seen over the years.

However, I will agree, with the technology of today's computers and other electronic equipment used to broadcast these events, the glitches really should not happen, and if the do, should be rectified quickly.

Here in the States, it is still the best option since our sports channels have addressed darts in a way you'd have thought they were debating advanced calculus but had just enough knowledge to do basic math.     

They were lost and had no clue about how the game is played and you can forget about them knowing any of the nuances that bring it to a higher level of expertise.
gumbo2176
(06-06-2019, 03:44 PM)elevendarter Wrote:
(06-06-2019, 12:32 PM)mc1958 Wrote: Can't see me watching much tonight - maybe the first couple of matches - as there's footie on the box tonight.  Have fun anyone who does manage to catch this though.

Blasphemy...

England were pretty woeful and the Netherlands fully deserved their win - wish I'd have watched some of the darts instead lol

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  2019/20 PDC World Championship news/qualifiers mc1958 32 888 11-18-2019, 05:59 AM
Last Post: Sultan Pepper
  2019 World Series Finals mc1958 44 1,223 11-04-2019, 01:19 AM
Last Post: YoungStarDC
  2019 BoyleSports World Grand Prix mc1958 73 2,013 10-14-2019, 03:03 AM
Last Post: Sultan Pepper
  PDC World Matchplay 2019 SamCarter501 216 6,364 08-02-2019, 09:36 AM
Last Post: SamCarter501
  2019 World Matchplay - A New Champion? leon0677 12 570 07-26-2019, 08:56 PM
Last Post: gumbo2176
  2019 World Series schedule mc1958 30 1,392 07-07-2019, 08:29 AM
Last Post: mc1958
  2019 PDC World Championship Draw Kosumo 15 1,539 12-02-2018, 12:49 PM