Scaccia Originals case
My new case arrived today and I love it! Nathan sent me some pics and it looked great but it looks even better in the flesh! I know a few of you Nutz already have one (or several in at least one case Big Grin) but I'd definitely recommend it to anyone else who's been thinking of getting one.

http://imgur.com/gallery/tp1Qe7v
Monster Helios 3 22g
Short black L Style carbon silent stems 
Black shape L Style flights 
Gold champagne caps 
As I've said before they are stunning pieces - but they are not cases and should not be called cases, they are fobs lol!!!

He has done another great job on your fob though Big Grin
Nice Fob " dont wanna get mc mad lol ", like the colors
Color scheme looks great.  Nice looking "Fob". mint
Well I don't want to fob you off, can we compromise and call it a caddy Big Grin
Monster Helios 3 22g
Gold champagne caps 
Nice fobbidycase

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
Looks great! Smile
If you are a guest browsing this forum, why not join up, we're a friendly bunch here and love to welcome new membersSmile Click Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile to join

Subscribe to my Darts Review Channel on Youtube: Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile

My darts collection:
Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile

[IMG]Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile [/IMG] Register
That's a great looking "caddy fob" and what are those darts if you don't mind me asking.
(03-18-2019, 07:32 PM)RobJon Wrote: Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile
Register
Voks Checkmate, they take a little getting used to but work really well! 

http://imgur.com/a/t0sjJvk
Monster Helios 3 22g
Gold champagne caps 
(03-18-2019, 07:55 PM)Chappers Wrote: Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile
Register
That's a good looking dart!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Drop in case v zip up ‘normal’ wallet case Ed180 16 1,470 05-19-2018, 03:13 PM
Last Post: Ed13