ASK TARGET DARTS --- All Questions Here
Do The Paul Lim Asia version (The one he use) will be in some Way avvaible worldwide near in the future i'm spwaking of the 19g steel tip he use in the World championship
best leg: 15 darts
best checkout: 117
180 count: 9
Do you sell replacement power supplies for the Corona lights?

Or are you aware of a suitable replacement?

Thanks.
The replacement lights are on dartscorner

Sent from my CLT-L04 using Tapatalk
(04-25-2019, 10:01 PM)codo180 Wrote: The replacement lights are on dartscorner

Sent from my CLT-L04 using Tapatalk

He was asking for a replacement power supply not the LED strip.
[Image: vVSMqoP.png]
Do they offer a trade in program to trade my 20g Daytona gts for 18 g  Big Grin
Hi Liam/Target, thanks for coming on the forum.
Will Target ever make a slim/lite version of the Power Shaft?
Will Target ever make the replaceable aluminium ends in different colours (or titanium versions) for the power/pixel shaft?
Throwing darts since July 2018.
Red Dragon Fusion 26g, silver grooved storm points
Winmau Vanquish 25g
Winmau Navigator 3 23g
Winmau Testament 26g
Winmau Blade 5, Gorilla ArrowPro Stand with Bulls rotating mount.
180s 2018: 6
180s 2019: 15

(04-18-2019, 02:09 PM)Chappers Wrote:
(04-04-2019, 09:15 AM)targetdarts Wrote:
(03-27-2019, 08:08 PM)volla Wrote: Thankx for answering our questions  Smile

Another question concerning the barrel length.....why does Target produce so many looooong barrels 52mm+ ? Guess there are a lot of players that dont like these long barrels ....
And why is the smooth section so often in the middle of the barrel ?? ie Lewis1 Chizzy Agora Daytona? This is wehre a lot of people grip the Dart,
You're more than welcome  Cool 

Thanks for the feedback, volla! I would say we have a large variety of barrel lengths available for our customers. For instance, both Stephen Bunting and Lorraine Winstanley from our December launch have options well under the 52mm you mentioned. However this is definitely something we can take on board and see what we can do for future releases to accommodate. It's not unheard of for us to release alternate barrels for ranges down the line...for example, we released a new weight for Corey Cadby after the dart had been release -- so never say never to us revisiting older ranges like the Agora range and providing extra barrel lengths. 
The same applies to the smooth section, although in some lines it will be predominantly in the middle, there are others where it is at one of the ends of the dart. If you look at the Carrera Sport lines or the Perfect Storm lines, you'll notice the smooth section are more towards the end of the barrels. I can understand the frustration if a barrel design you love doesn't have the smooth point in the section you like, but unfortunately when trying to accommodate for all of our many wonderful lovers of our products, we're not going to be able to please everyone. 
That being said though, if you think there is a particular range that you would love to use but can't because of the smooth section, make sure you contact us at info@target-darts.co.uk and we can pass your suggestion onto the design team to see if there is anything we can do! ~Liam

Could you not get rid of the smooth bit altogether? I'm sure people wouldn't hesitate in buying your darts just because it didn't have a logo on it. Alternatively I noticed the latest Bulls NL dart has microgrip over the logo which I thought was a very good idea!

Regarding length of darts, I really liked the look of the Rob Cross pixels but noticed the length has increased from 48mm to 52mm in the pixels. I guess this is because of the deeper grip but could 95% tungsten have been used to keep the length down so it was closer to the originals? 

Sorry, I sound like I'm complaining about everything but I actually have more Target darts than any other (11 sets and counting) and love all of them so keep up the good work too Smile
Removing the small bit could definitely be something we look at to allow some products in our ranges to appeal to people who like them removed altogether – if we think there is enough demand for something we would always try to release it and we receive feedback daily regarding our ranges, so whenever we release new products in a product launch we’ll try to make sure we’re releasing products that we know our customers will love. I’m sure you’re sick of the same sort of answer being repeated but it’s true, if you have feedback for us we really love to hear it and will always ensure it’s cascaded and the team are made aware.

The Rob Cross Pixel dart was never intended to be a carbon copy of his current dart in measurements but with a pixel cut. Our previous pixel darts were also 90% Tungsten so we were keeping with the rest of the range. If you were to compare Adrian Lewis’s pixel with his Gen 2 dart, the Pixel is slightly longer, too. Rob’s Pixel dart follows with his chosen barrel shape but introduces the Pixel grip that is found in the others in the range. It’s a wonderful dart regardless, and I’m glad you like the look of it!

It’s not complaining, don’t worry! We love interacting with our customers, and I’m especially glad to hear that you love our products – hopefully that 11 will rise a little higher with our launches later in the year, too! ?~Liam
Target Sports Ltd.

Customer Service Contact Details
T: 0330 0587120
E: info@target-darts.co.uk
(04-21-2019, 03:21 AM)barcrusher Wrote: Gday Liam 
Thanks for being avaiable to answer questions from forum members. As a 10 plus year user of Target darts I too hope that you reconsider the re introduction of the stone grip darts and i consider them to be a very underated and at the time innovative dart. I have scoured the world for my Adrian Gray Stone Grip darts and I am now down to my last 4 sets. Also I have been looking for a similar dart and the Agora Verde look the goods but the green colour is great but not my cup of tea. How easy would it be to add colour variations say red or black to the line up.
Cheers
When we created the Agora Verde range we specifically modeled it around green – when we were designing it we really thought that green looked the best, and we don’t have a lot of green in our ranges. We’ve revisited ranges and reinvented them with a new colour in the past, just look at the Daytona Fire GT, so I think it’s entirely plausible that we could revisit the Agora range and provide another colour if we think it works. ~Liam
Target Sports Ltd.

(04-25-2019, 09:23 PM)Don Hagliatelli Wrote: Do you sell replacement power supplies for the Corona lights?

Or are you aware of a suitable replacement?

Thanks.
We currently do not stock replacement power supplies for our Corona lights. If your product is still within warranty then you should contact the retailer you purchased it from who will be able to help. If you’re still having trouble after contacting your retailer then I would advise you to contact us directly via info@target-darts.co.uk. ~Liam
Target Sports Ltd.

(05-08-2019, 07:42 PM)T4cTiCs Wrote: Do they offer a trade in program to trade my 20g Daytona gts for 18 g  Big Grin
Unfortunately, not! But there are a lot of trading groups on social media – perhaps you’ll be able to find someone on there who is willing to trade with you? ~Liam
Target Sports Ltd.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Winmau Darts Related Questions here: Getagrip 71 25,196 12-06-2018, 05:57 PM
Last Post: Molrix
  Two questions about darts/stems? cpohd 5 546 11-26-2018, 05:39 AM
Last Post: bkbum
  One80's darts related questions Getagrip 37 12,248 07-04-2018, 07:14 PM
Last Post: Rod Dogg
  Put your questions for Voks Darts in this thread please Getagrip 41 14,782 07-18-2017, 07:22 AM
Last Post: Jacob Schaeffer
  General questions relating to One80 darts Getagrip 21 9,502 08-28-2015, 05:08 PM
Last Post: tracy peckinpaugh