ASK TARGET DARTS --- All Questions Here
I just want to reiterate what others have said and say thank you to Liam for answering the questions here, I am sure you are a very busy guy so its great you take the time to do so, many thanks! Smile
If you are a guest browsing this forum, why not join up, we're a friendly bunch here and love to welcome new membersSmile Click HERE to join

Subscribe to my Darts Review Channel on Youtube: CLICK HERE

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

[Image: 87L1RR5.png]
As others have said, thanks for taking the time to answer these questions.

Do you have any idea if and when you will release the new Lewis darts?
(03-19-2019, 01:19 AM)Toosum Wrote: Will Target be releasing the the darts Adrian Lewis used at the world champs?

Possibly. ~Liam
Target Sports Ltd.

Customer Service Contact Details
T: 0330 0587120
E: info@target-darts.co.uk
How about a steel tip sisal nexus board????
Just wanted to say thanks! I am a fan officially! Loving my Daytona GTs. My dream dart would be the Elysian Third Edition.
Now that I think of it my one question would be, how come the Daytona GTs are issued in select weights for each model (i.e. how come I can't get the GT-03 in 22g)

Many thanks!
Brendan
Darts: Harrows Cobalts 22g w/ Target Diamond points
           Target Daytona Fire GT03 24g
Board: Blade 5 - with Target Corona Lighting
Highest Checkout: 170 
(03-20-2019, 04:41 PM)Fento Wrote: Do you have any plans to release the tenx flight in white?

It's very possible. Ten-X is one of our signature flight shapes and we would love to have this available to our customers in a multitude of colours. ~Liam
Target Sports Ltd.

(03-20-2019, 05:37 PM)LethalEagle Wrote:
(03-19-2019, 12:09 PM)targetdarts Wrote:
(03-17-2019, 06:21 AM)LethalEagle Wrote: Will Target Japan darts become more accessible to buyers in the UK? Also, what are the next plans for the NEXUS in terms of updates?

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk
We have been bringing more and more of the Target Japan products out worldwide, not just the UK as we have noticed their products are becoming more popular in recent years. We will continue to make products more accessible like we just did with Mikuru Suzuki’s darts, and will be doing with the Paul Lim Gen 3.

We're currently working on the first update for Nexus, it is coming, I promise. We've received so much feedback from our customers, all brilliant, and will constantly strive to continue ensuring the Nexus is a brilliant product. As soon as we have some concrete dates that we can reveal to you, then we will. We still have some work to do, but it shouldn't be too far away now. ~Liam
Liam, thank you so much for your comments, and while I don't have a Nexus yet, I'm excited to see how the game will progress with your innovations. Also, big thanks for bringing out the Japan darts to be shared all over the world. Being from Singapore, I admit to taking for granted seeing these darts on a near weekly basis at the pubs, while my fellow Nutz have a lot of trouble getting them through online and having to pay huge taxes on them.

Ooh, I forgot one last question, regarding the old Stone Grip and Silica darts. Have fans asked for a return of the old style? And what other coatings are you guys looking into for future darts?

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

Not a problem at all, it's a pleasure to answer everyone's queries! The first update for the Nexus has just been rolled out featuring multiple new game-modes, we're excited to bring the next update when it's ready! 
Fans haven't specifically asked for a return to an old style per-say, darts is constantly evolving. As with every company, older lines will be discontinued and new lines are introduced. We do try to listen to all feedback and although not always possible, if there is potential to integrate our customers ideas into future releases then we will most certainly do that. ~Liam
Target Sports Ltd.

(03-20-2019, 06:00 PM)Calvinize Wrote: Will Leighton Bennett get a signature dart release? LOL

Like all other future product queries, I'd just make sure you're following all of our social media to find out if we announce anything regarding potential Leighton darts in the future! The kid is good though, isn't he?! ~Liam
Target Sports Ltd.

(03-20-2019, 11:27 PM)The G Wrote: Is there any truth to the rumour that Target is working on a new dart
for Phil the Power to be named the “Taylor Swift” ?

Not in your wildest dreams...Wink ~Liam
Target Sports Ltd.

(03-22-2019, 04:28 AM)TryingToBeEgbert Wrote: Thank you for taking the time to take some questions here, Liam.

Regarding the Nexus - when will we (in the US in particular) be able to buy extra player ID cards?  Or if we can already, why doesn't anyone seem to be selling them?  Smile

Also regarding the Nexus - any word on when a Target branded stand might be available?

If you're interested in player cards for the Nexus, retailers should keep hold of some stock, so I would suggest to get in contact with them. If you're having trouble getting hold of some even after contacting them then try reaching out to us directly at info@target-darts.co.uk.

Regarding the stand -- it's something we're working on! As soon as we have some concrete information to give you, we will. ~Liam
Target Sports Ltd.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Winmau Darts Related Questions here: Getagrip 71 25,201 12-06-2018, 05:57 PM
Last Post: Molrix
  Two questions about darts/stems? cpohd 5 546 11-26-2018, 05:39 AM
Last Post: bkbum
  One80's darts related questions Getagrip 37 12,249 07-04-2018, 07:14 PM
Last Post: Rod Dogg
  Put your questions for Voks Darts in this thread please Getagrip 41 14,785 07-18-2017, 07:22 AM
Last Post: Jacob Schaeffer
  General questions relating to One80 darts Getagrip 21 9,502 08-28-2015, 05:08 PM
Last Post: tracy peckinpaugh