ASK TARGET DARTS --- All Questions Here
Do you have any plans to release the tenx flight in white?
(03-19-2019, 12:09 PM)targetdarts Wrote:
(03-17-2019, 06:21 AM)LethalEagle Wrote: Will Target Japan darts become more accessible to buyers in the UK? Also, what are the next plans for the NEXUS in terms of updates?

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk
We have been bringing more and more of the Target Japan products out worldwide, not just the UK as we have noticed their products are becoming more popular in recent years. We will continue to make products more accessible like we just did with Mikuru Suzuki’s darts, and will be doing with the Paul Lim Gen 3.

We're currently working on the first update for Nexus, it is coming, I promise. We've received so much feedback from our customers, all brilliant, and will constantly strive to continue ensuring the Nexus is a brilliant product. As soon as we have some concrete dates that we can reveal to you, then we will. We still have some work to do, but it shouldn't be too far away now. ~Liam
Liam, thank you so much for your comments, and while I don't have a Nexus yet, I'm excited to see how the game will progress with your innovations. Also, big thanks for bringing out the Japan darts to be shared all over the world. Being from Singapore, I admit to taking for granted seeing these darts on a near weekly basis at the pubs, while my fellow Nutz have a lot of trouble getting them through online and having to pay huge taxes on them.

Ooh, I forgot one last question, regarding the old Stone Grip and Silica darts. Have fans asked for a return of the old style? And what other coatings are you guys looking into for future darts?

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk
[Image: l_d-soft-target-robcross-19-banner_20171128162322.jpg]

Current Dart in Use: Quantum Darts Paradox 17.5gm
Hi Liam, I don't have any questions but wanted to say thanks for taking time out of your day for the forum. I can add that I do enjoy my RVB95's!

Cheers,
Rob
Will Leighton Bennett get a signature dart release? LOL
Any chance shopping at https://www.target-darts.co.uk/ will be available to other countries in the near future? Mainland Europe hopefully, possibly even worldwide shipping?
(03-20-2019, 11:17 PM)Good Purple_Chris Wrote: Any chance shopping at https://www.target-darts.co.uk/ will be available to other countries in the near future? Mainland Europe hopefully, possibly even worldwide shipping?
Good question.

Match Darts=Unicorn John Part ® 22g

Back ups= Hmmmmm??? ®

And..A few sets of spares .®   Rolleyes
Cheers,
 Ken 

Is there any truth to the rumour that Target is working on a new dart
for Phil the Power to be named the “Taylor Swift” ?

Match Darts=Unicorn John Part ® 22g

Back ups= Hmmmmm??? ®

And..A few sets of spares .®   Rolleyes
Cheers,
 Ken 

(03-20-2019, 11:27 PM)The G Wrote: Is there any truth to the rumour that Target is working on a new dart
PMSL
[Image: GEpKdcf.png] 
Current Board 
Gladiator 3 with Corona Surround and Unicorn number ring
Darts
20 gram Darts Clearance, Harrows super grip fusion stems, Rapide flights with Target titanium stem rings   

Playing 40 years on and off and still barely average                 

(03-20-2019, 11:27 PM)The G Wrote: Is there any truth to the rumour that Target is working on a new dart

Lol Lol Lol
^^^^^^  Smile
If you know what I'm doing, don't tell me ..... I find bliss in my confusion.   

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Winmau Darts Related Questions here: Getagrip 71 24,853 12-06-2018, 05:57 PM
Last Post: Molrix
  Two questions about darts/stems? cpohd 5 505 11-26-2018, 05:39 AM
Last Post: bkbum
  One80's darts related questions Getagrip 37 12,032 07-04-2018, 07:14 PM
Last Post: Rod Dogg
  Put your questions for Voks Darts in this thread please Getagrip 41 14,564 07-18-2017, 07:22 AM
Last Post: Jacob Schaeffer
  General questions relating to One80 darts Getagrip 21 9,363 08-28-2015, 05:08 PM
Last Post: tracy peckinpaugh