Harrows Dart Flights
Hi just wondering if Harrows Do smaller flights than std cheers

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk
Harrows do several different shapes - standard (the smaller version), pear, kite, slim, velos - what shape are you looking for?
(03-13-2019, 07:44 PM)DAVEISTHENAME Wrote: Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile
Register
What do you call standard? Harrows standard flights are the so called No6 shape standard flights. There are also other brands who make this shape.
I want std snap but smaller like Targets number 2 size

To be honest, I've no idea what exactly you meant by that question.
(03-13-2019, 07:54 PM)DAVEISTHENAME Wrote: Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile
Register
Targets No 2 size are the normal size standard - the smaller ones are No 6 which is the same size as the Harrows standards
(03-13-2019, 07:54 PM)DAVEISTHENAME Wrote: Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile
Register
Now it is more clear .-) Yes, Harrows standard flights are the same size like the smaller Target flights (except a few like the Air).
Yea sorry number 6 is what I meant so the harrows standard flight is same size as targets number 6

Yes Harrows standard are the same size as Target No.6
Arent the marathons slightly smaller than standard?
[IMG]Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile [/IMG] Register 
Current Board 
Gladiator 3 with Corona Surround and Unicorn number ring
Darts
20 gram Darts Clearance, Harrows super grip fusion stems, Rapide flights with Target titanium stem rings   

Playing 40 years on and off and still barely average                 

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  CUESOUL New TERO AK4 Slim and Kite shape dart flights CUESOULSPORTS 0 247 10-23-2018, 04:44 PM
Last Post: CUESOULSPORTS
  Target make a new flight......by using the best bits from Harrows flights rich345 17 4,139 04-09-2016, 12:04 PM
Last Post: ThemadhooseDBL1
  More new Harrows flights... Retina these look good rich345 15 8,842 01-09-2016, 02:10 AM
Last Post: Butkus