Practice Board with smaller beds?
Thanks for all the replies and valued opinions. As I'm just getting back to the game I'm sure there are many advances in the realm of practice. I may just get creative with those little sticky dots for target practice. Until I get my stroke dialed in and decide if I'm going to keep checking 26gram Hammerheads I won't be buying a Champions Choice. Thanks again, all worthy comments.
The different nuts are dependent on your post count - I can't remember when they change but there's some others as well chestnut and brazil nut are two of them.
I had more luck with the Viper Aim 360 which has normal size beds but a small white diamond in the center of each bed.  This gives you something small to focus on. My game has improved a lot since I got mine.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(03-15-2019, 05:54 AM)ROKGoose Wrote: I had more luck with the Viper Aim 360 which has normal size beds but a small white diamond in the center of each bed.  This gives you something small to focus on. My game has improved a lot since I got mine.
Wow I never knew such a board existed! Quick question: Can you maintain your improved game on a regular board without the white bits? I found that I could up my average with the trainer board, but that deminished quickly after returning to a regular board. Reason being that the dots or smaller targets have disappeared, making it harder to stay focused on a small section
(03-20-2019, 05:01 PM)Atilla Wrote:
(03-15-2019, 05:54 AM)ROKGoose Wrote: I had more luck with the Viper Aim 360 which has normal size beds but a small white diamond in the center of each bed.  This gives you something small to focus on. My game has improved a lot since I got mine.
Wow I never knew such a board existed! Quick question: Can you maintain your improved game on a regular board without the white bits? I found that I could up my average with the trainer board, but that deminished quickly after returning to a regular board. Reason being that the dots or smaller targets have disappeared, making it harder to stay focused on a small section

Yeah, my game has gotten better. When I play on a regular board, I look for a small mark or flaw in the bed to aim at.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Practice every number and section on the board *Saber* 17 4,928 03-13-2017, 02:48 AM
Last Post: anzuanzuanzu
  my practice board mcockrell 5 1,276 06-27-2016, 09:46 PM
Last Post: mcockrell