Cosmo/stealth/clic
Hi,
I’ve got Winmau stealth at present, are Cosmo flight and shafts worth the extra or can anyone suggest alternatives. Big fan of the ‘fit’ flight style as can’t stand flights coming off.

Thanks
Brett
I decided to give moulded flights a try around 6 months ago and read loads of stuff on here about them. I narrowed it down to Robson flights or L Style flights and shafts.

I went with L Style in the end and am very happy with them, I've used the normal locked shafts, and the carbon silent (spinners). Quite expensive but they last so long I think they're definitely worth it. I'm on my third set of flights after 6 months but the first two are still fine, I just get impatient and want to use my new stuff Smile
Monster Helios 3 22g
Short black L Style carbon silent stems 
Black shape L Style flights 
Gold champagne caps 
How you doing Bret? Welcome to the group.

Lots of info on here about flight systems and people's choice. I prefer the Cosmo fit but haven't tried the others. Once I started using them I figured they were spot on so why mess with anything else.
Welcome to Darts Nutz Bret. I use both, but I prefer the L-style flight system. Both are good
[IMG]Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile [/IMG] Register
DAYTONA FIRE JP-01JP-02, DF-10, DF-11 & DF-01
I’m good thanks! Been on the forum a while looking at posts but first time to start a thread! I’ve had a look through but wondered if there was any newer/updated around.

Thanks for the welcome and help so far!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Wink 
i  have problem with white clic.  the flight torn completely from its base when i put off from stem.  only white color.  other color so far ok.  

was loving it until now.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  fit flights, stealth, l style, clic system Ben Davison 13 2,890 07-18-2018, 09:34 PM
Last Post: BobbyCuts
  Cosmo or Clic? Or other? MadMike4 33 4,894 03-01-2016, 05:55 PM
Last Post: MadMike4