Adrian Lewis leaving Keith Deller’s Management?
Oh, it gets entertaining.

[Image: EOf2IzP.png]
https://twitter.com/jackpot180/status/11...4777793538

Deller accusing a twitter page of fake journalism, when he himself is not telling the complete truth. Also Deller delted his tweet with the accusation as far as I can see. Rolleyes
[Image: vVSMqoP.png]
He may have deleted fake journalism tweet, but he hasn't deleted the tweet where he thanked the GameOn people removed the article yet
I think we will begin to see the Jackpot of Old emerging once again . ( Already wins a floor event this past weekend)
I’ve been hoping for this separation for quite a while now . No offence ( I hear Keith is a great guy) but Deller has been milking that 138 check out for wayyyyyy to long .

Match Darts=Unicorn John Part ® 22g

Back ups= Hmmmmm??? ®

And..A few sets of spares .®   Rolleyes
Cheers,
 Ken 

Let's get the salty popcorn ready. This is gonna be a doozy Big Grin

I'm hoping its Adie of old. Let the hair down (or lack of it), pump fists and hype up the crowd with his natural talent.

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk
[Image: l_d-soft-target-robcross-19-banner_20171128162322.jpg]

Current Dart in Use: Quantum Darts Paradox 17.5gm
Maybe Adie forgot to tell him, busy winning tiles and such.
I liked how Jackpot played over the weekend, especially Sunday. Good luck to him!
B: 25g   S: Intermediate   F: Shape   180s: 2
It seems to be slightly acrimonious, wonder what happened. Is Adrian with another stable now?

Noj
Darts are custom made 19g, made for me by David at Double Dee Darts. Great bloke, highly recommended.

Family is the most important thing in my life Heart Heart

54 years old with a body prematurely turning into a corpse

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Adrian Lewis Starts War of Words With Gerwyn Price hamo 13 6,110 07-18-2016, 07:08 PM
Last Post: jc14