What Are The Toughest Flights?
There is a slight difference. Last week in the PL, Mardle mentioned how Wright was getting the darts to "lay down" like Taylor, I see a bit of that now. There is some getting used to and the darts sometimes go in leaning right, but thats my fault and mostly they are straight. The fins are not as long as standard flights. The grouping potential is insane, 140s I've gotten when I had no business going back at the T20 is incredible. I dont think I've had a single deflection of any sort. I've used tweenie shafts for the longest, Brian was nice enough to throw in 5 sets in the box as a surprise (good thing, I hoped/thought the flights would fit down over normal shafts) and a couple of them were shorts. I switched to those last night as I found the darts to be flying a bit slower overall, and it really increased the velocity, though I'm not sure if I can stay with shorts as it conflicts with my grip a bit. I have a problem where the flight sometimes nicks my hand on release, creating all sorts of problems. I'm certainly going to continue experimenting with these, even going to order some extra shafts though there isn't much worries on breakage with this type of flight. Very pleased so far.
(03-13-2019, 01:29 PM)codo180 Wrote: Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile
RegisterThere were medium slim fit shafts on RD for £5.90
[IMG]Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile [/IMG] Register 
Current Board 
Gladiator 3 with Corona Surround and Unicorn number ring
Darts
20 gram Darts Clearance, Harrows super grip fusion stems, Rapide flights with Target titanium stem rings   

Playing 40 years on and off and still barely average                 

(03-13-2019, 01:32 PM)ChrisTheFish Wrote: Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile
Register
Without VAT they're £5.00 at DC. Smile