Sponsor
Were the people awarded sponsorship ever released?
(03-07-2019, 10:18 PM)Jacob Schaeffer Wrote: Were the people awarded sponsorship ever released?

What do you mean?
If you are a guest browsing this forum, why not join up, we're a friendly bunch here and love to welcome new membersSmile Click HERE to join

Subscribe to my Darts Review Channel on Youtube: CLICK HERE

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

[Image: 87L1RR5.png]
(03-08-2019, 04:52 PM)Getagrip Wrote:
(03-07-2019, 10:18 PM)Jacob Schaeffer Wrote: Were the people awarded sponsorship ever released?

What do you mean?

Cuesoul were recently looking for 100 people from around the world to sponsor, I guess he means was the list of people who won sponsorships released, it does sound a bit like they were all imprisoned though lol
Monster Helios 3 22g
One80 Vice stems
Black shape L Style flights 
Gold champagne caps 
Cuesoul did a sponsorship contest where they were to sponsor players around the world. Maybe it was a Facebook thing but I thought I read it on here too
(03-08-2019, 05:00 PM)Chappers Wrote:
(03-08-2019, 04:52 PM)Getagrip Wrote:

What do you mean?

Cuesoul were recently looking for 100 people from around the world to sponsor, I guess he means was the list of people who won sponsorships released, it does sound a bit like they were all imprisoned though lol

Hahaha
I don't remember seeing an update on it, they mentioned they were going through each application carefully so I guess it will take a while, and they've had a couple of big competitions recently which might slow things down a bit!
Monster Helios 3 22g
One80 Vice stems
Black shape L Style flights 
Gold champagne caps 
Ah yes I remember now, not sure what happened though, I have seen a few people post images on Facebook of gear they got though.
If you are a guest browsing this forum, why not join up, we're a friendly bunch here and love to welcome new membersSmile Click HERE to join

Subscribe to my Darts Review Channel on Youtube: CLICK HERE

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

[Image: 87L1RR5.png]
Read it on the FB group, as it was email them maybe they just picked people & sent the gear out
https://www.facebook.com/413941822122709...47?sfns=mo
here are some of CUESOUL PLAYERS
CUESOUL -THE FIRST FASHION BRAND IN DARTS. [Image: smile.gif] 
[Image: 60c5db8ff8.jpg]
http://www.cuesoul.com