Winmau diamond plus - spider on treble and double?
As title says, with the spider being the older style stapled type but with a triangular edge. I've seen reviews with pics showing that the spider moves or has a slight give to it. None of them show this in the treble's or double's. 
I would like to know are they pressed into the board or loose mounted held down from main spider.
Here's a detailed image from Winmau, Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile
Two more post and I can see that
One more post
Oops, sorry that I forgot you were new here. Blush

Log off and back in after five posts and you're good.
I may just PM winmau directly. Think I'd seen those pics when looking at boards. With the 3d cad it looks like they sit on top. Just want to make sure.
(03-05-2019, 06:46 PM)Keptman Wrote: Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile
Register
Pretty sure they sit on top, secured with staples.  But don't have one so can't go and look!

cheers...
Just picked this up today for £8 at a car boot sale will make a good practice/ put up at work board when the blade 4 has had it[IMG]Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile [/IMG] Register

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk
DARTS-Phase 5 purist/ Power 9fives 26g/ Unicorn RvB 25g
SHAFTS-Target Power shaft gen 1 (intermediate) 
FLIGHTS-The ones' on my signature
BOARD-Winmau blade 5 dual core
BOARD-Winmau Diamond
BOARD-unicorn eclipse HD trainer board
SET UP-Wall mounted cabinet
HA'WAY THE TOON  Smile
Newcastle United Premier League survivors 2018-19 season
[IMG]Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile [/IMG] Register
Great deal for 8 pounds, will make a nice practice board.
Wish I had a few of those, have a Blade5 in the basement , but my other board in the garage is a NODOR paper/cardboard huge spider board ! 

Cheers
180’s
2018 - 0
2019 - 7

Iv’e been working on my accuracy. I’ve gone from 53.6% to 92.8% getting 3 darts in the foam ring around my Winmau !
bonus - well worth it

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Looking after your Spider? Dorian 19 5,456 03-11-2015, 05:00 AM
Last Post: revhigh