Where is my N01 Stats CSV File?
Hi everyone

Just getting back into darts so i downloaded the N01 software for playing against the computer. All good.

However, you can add the stats plug-in which totals all your stats so you can look back at where you are improving (or not). To do this however is need to open my stats CSV file from N01, but i don't know where i can find it? Can anybody help?

I've installed the plug-in fine, just can't for the life of me find the CSV file.

Cheers in advance for any help.
Welcome to the forum.  Don't use it myself, but moved thread to the Darts Practice Room.  Don't really have a right or wrong place for software aids, but most of it's located here.  Trying to maximize your question's visibility and problem resolution. Smile

cheers...
It should be in Program Files on C: (if you have Windows). I recommend rewriting the route to the folder somewhere else.
(03-02-2019, 02:22 PM)elevendarter Wrote: It should be in Program Files on C: (if you have Windows). I recommend rewriting the route to the folder somewhere else.

Thanks mate, but all i have in that folder is the N01 launcher and a couple of read me files. any other ideas?
Once again, don't use this software, but took a quick look at Nakka's site.  Appears stats is a plugin.  Have you downloaded and installed 'n01_stats'?
(03-02-2019, 02:58 PM)nixer55 Wrote: Once again, don't use this software, but took a quick look at Nakka's site.  Appears stats is a plugin.  Have you downloaded and installed 'n01_stats'?

Yeah. The plug in is installed correctly and I have the N01 Stats program. You just have to load the CSV into it but I don’t know where the N01 program exports this file to.

I remember when I had it years ago I had to search forums for the CSV location and found an answer but that answer doesn’t seem to exist any more. At the time I remember thinking that I would never have found it by myself. That is still true today lol.
Flying blind here, but the zip file for the stats plugin has a sub-directory called 'output_data'.  With an Excel file inside called 'ScoreSheet.xls'.  Don't run Windows or I'd install it and find out more.

Good luck...
(03-02-2019, 03:18 PM)nixer55 Wrote: Flying blind here, but the zip file for the stats plugin has a sub-directory called 'output_data'.  With an Excel file inside called 'ScoreSheet.xls'.  Don't run Windows or I'd install it and find out more.

Good luck...

That output data file would be my guess too. It seems to just have individual matches in an individual file. I need a file that contains every game I’ve played in one file.

Thanks for your help though. At least my thought processes aren’t wrong!
(03-02-2019, 02:22 PM)elevendarter Wrote: It should be in Program Files on C: (if you have Windows). I recommend rewriting the route to the folder somewhere else.

I've just looked again and you're right. When trying to load the CSV file, if you go into the N01 directory within the N01_Stats program, there is a folder called Data that doesn't show up in explorer. I loaded that folder (it isn't a CSV file like it's says) and BOOM! all my data appears.

Thanks for all your help guys. Appreciate it!
Glad it helped. BTW, keep these scv files. I've been using n01 for many years and always when I reinstall it I paste my old files into the new Data folder (the one connected to the stats plug in). Now I've got 2799 files in that folder and I can see my progress throughout the years.