EDIT -Hunting Monsters - DC PURCHASE -thread detailing my dart decisions
Very generous Calix.  I'd say they wrote a 7 - realized the error - turned it into a 3. Tongue
(03-08-2019, 03:24 AM)nixer55 Wrote: Very generous Calix.  I'd say they wrote a 7 - realized the error - turned it into a 3. Tongue

Keep it simple stupid , As one of my old teachers would say, KISS

Lol  Idea 
Story removed lol
Like the part - what? No plow?  Tongue

Lol
Wahoo!

Lol not much time to play with them at.

It was a 3!!!

Lol

[Image: dfPRj2p.jpg]
Seek ye first the Kingdom of God
[Image: 4ZGuw5d.jpg]

Super tiny bits

[Image: YLgJ2k9.jpg]
[Image: JGJ31nX.jpg]

Cobra 2 next
Never been happier.

I was a bit concerned at first about the short barrels.

But the QUALITY OF METAL, oh my mother dearest. I will be consumed for a very long time .

I have set up some midi  clics on the cobra 2s, and some Gen 2 PT 2.4 gram midi stems on the Ogre 7

For now I am satisfied beyond anything! And i haven’t even started tinkering.  . . . ! I bought titanium locks too .

Oh my gooodness, THANK YOU SLINGBLADE, CRUSHER AND NIXXER AND BDG, nucky, FOR ALL YOUR ASSISTANCE AND HELP AND PATIENCE!

[Image: VYtoQRg.jpg][Image: 3LDs0Bm.jpg]
I’ve only had a few visits to the oche, but with the Darts’s In my hand, it feels like I’m holding something very special . The size of the darts are very small. But the density is amazing , along with the grip , they feel perfect. They are like throwing a regular 24g barrel .....
[Image: WNMeLju.jpg]
OLol...going to take some getting used too....the Cobra 2are VERY SHORT.........like, I’m gripping at the stem....i actually switched the stems and put clics on Ogre, and ti Gen 2 on cobra 2.

I like the straight barrel Ogres.....the Cobras are new to  me.......but I will balance them and see what happens!

Lol....

Ahhhhhhh ! Hahaha I just need time to play now......fun little darts lol

[Image: 8612uDB.jpg]
[Image: Gpnd0MO.jpg]

I think im moving too quickly , I am finished buying darts for a while now.........
Not feeling the Cobras.......my grip is  center back at where the stem screws in.....don’t even get to touch the grip design.....
Maybe I need a longer stem
[Image: H7PRuiC.jpg]
Well, after getting upset about the cobras being a bit stubby and not being able To grip them....i expeimented.....with a longer standard size stem, they are balanced and fly beautifully!!!

Hopefully a good practice session tomorrow evening . Tonight a bit of tinkering 

[Image: BoUa2ls.jpg]
Merry Christmas!!!! They both look awesome. The Cobra's look sweet with your stem choice. I've been patiently waiting with you and the rest of the Nutz for your new tools to arrive. Looks like the Ogre's are landing nicely for you. Have fun tinkering. With both darts being different I'd settle on one set for a bit to get comfortable with them. I know you must love them both.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Decisions Decisions!!! CantstopDarting 10 338 10-15-2019, 10:44 PM
Last Post: homergoalie
  Noob seeking help/advice on purchase Spalpeen 14 372 07-27-2019, 01:49 AM
Last Post: Spalpeen
  Best light darts to purchase? MB_AV 3 378 04-04-2018, 02:42 AM
Last Post: Sultan Pepper
  Where to purchase Peter Wright darts? Dwing 3 690 12-05-2017, 05:46 AM
Last Post: The G