EDIT -Hunting Monsters - DC PURCHASE -thread detailing my dart decisions
You should go buy a lottery ticket, i'm in Ontario mines been in Transit for over 2 weeks lol
woop woop detour to the mail box on way home. fiance got me busted again lol

6 days . tracked shipping... i

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Seek ye first the Kingdom of God
I feel as though I made the order waiting with you buddy
HI think I jinxed my self................
Thought it would be in post box with a key ...........damn customs tax got me ....Effers.
Gotta wait till truck gets to post office in a half hour and I can go pick it up....
Looks like a 7 but I’m pretty sure it’s a 3.......
I’ll snap if I gotta pay $79 on $180 parcel
[Image: 3IJCCaw.jpg]

Last order I got with my Andos was around $150-160 and it slipped right through with just tracked Royal Mail . My very first I used DHL and I got nailed with customs , so I thought I was onto something without using express....
(03-07-2019, 10:19 PM)Crusher17 Wrote: You should go buy a lottery ticket, i'm in Ontario mines been in Transit for over 2 weeks lol

LOL, 

I spent all my money on darts and accessories lol.....

Maybe Friday night lotto max , I’m more of a wednesday night and Saturday night Atlantic 649 guy tho lol
Must be a 3.  Order total + $9.95 admin fee X 15%.  Customs gotcha alright...
Is that 70 or 39 ?? 79 seems a bit much for a 180 dollar order, this is why i try to stay under 150.00 would rather order 2 packages then get on Customs radar lol
(03-08-2019, 01:36 AM)Crusher17 Wrote: Is that 70 or 39 ?? 79 seems a bit much for a 180 dollar order, this is why i try to stay under 150.00 would rather order 2 packages then get on Customs radar lol

Crusher, I am hoping a 3,

I called and the guy working at the post office said the truck comes by around 8pm, and to call back at 830 see if it’s there, I called and no answer. So i drove over there lol..it never got dropped off , but he said 25 other package still did and mine must of gone back To Depot but it will Be at PO TOMORrow after 1.....hates this game!! 

RIGHT, And I asked about the customs and he said that delivery worker has awful writing and it’s probably a 3!

Genius about the smaller orders lol.

Thanks all....looks like it will be a Friday night unboxing event for me lol
Thats good $39 seems more realistic, 10 of which is what Customs charges you for touching the package lol
Come to think of it, the postal delivery workers are outside in the winter elements ( today was blowing snow 5cm ) and my driveway and walkway and steps weren’t shoveled or plowed haha I just drove out of it in my truck this morning (and for the last 3weeks lol, I’ve decided my arm is more precious to me throwing darts than shoveling ) but ANYWAY, the handwriting is perfectly reflective of someone wearing gloves and on a pick up notice stuck to the door lol.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Decisions Decisions!!! CantstopDarting 11 419 Yesterday, 01:30 AM
Last Post: CantstopDarting
  Noob seeking help/advice on purchase Spalpeen 14 372 07-27-2019, 01:49 AM
Last Post: Spalpeen
  Best light darts to purchase? MB_AV 3 378 04-04-2018, 02:42 AM
Last Post: Sultan Pepper
  Where to purchase Peter Wright darts? Dwing 3 690 12-05-2017, 05:46 AM
Last Post: The G