EDIT -Hunting Monsters - DC PURCHASE -thread detailing my dart decisions
Call the legal department.  Think we have another 'enabling' class action our hands!  Wink Tongue Big Grin
Ha ha ha ha!!! Lol you guys Should get a friggen Medal of Honor!!
Seek ye first the Kingdom of God
Love the dart pics—-feeds the Inner Dart Tart....and the Interior Desecrator. Eyeing both the darts and the table! Lol!
[Image: bIcnxOK.png]
(03-02-2019, 02:18 AM)Cat Wrote: Love the dart pics—-feeds the Inner Dart Tart....and the Interior Desecrator.  Eyeing both the darts and the table! Lol!

Lol thanks!

This Is where the table usually is, but I was playing with my toys tonight weighing them rather then practicing throwing them!!

Lol

[Image: 6Jf1WCX.jpg]
I'm not sure if they will help you but the Klaasen's are on sale now:

https://www.dartscorner.co.uk/product_in...c15e6cd9ba

You might want to talk to DC about a refund. Good luck.
I like your cave. Like to have a designated room myself but share my space
(03-02-2019, 05:03 PM)SlingBlade Wrote: I like your cave. Like to have a designated room myself but share my space

Lol! Thanks! 

The basement was finished and empty up until this November past.

And I’ve lived here since July 2017 lol? Literally empty,  it had a excercise bike in it and a the metal frame for a futon. And that’ tall wooden table.

I was waiting on magical money to appear for a pool table, but that was taking too long. So I randomly decided to buy a dart board!!! And here we are.  

All me hahahah no fiancé help lol clearly

Edits 
Now that I think of it, the amount of money I have spent on darts and accessories, I could have bought a used pool table lol....part of the reason  i strayed from that idea is there is no exterior bsmt access,only from main entrance and stairs are narrow .
[Image: mAcX82Q.jpg]

I received  this update from Royal Mail.

I only ordered two days ago and just disapatched yesterday.

Has anyone seen this update ? Anything to worry about

Or is it possible that the sender just hasn’t entered the tracking number in yet ,

Thx
Never dealt with Royal Mail. I'm anxious for your answer to this mark.
(03-03-2019, 04:30 AM)USlingBlade Wrote: Never dealt with Royal Mail. I'm anxious for your answer to this mark.

YOu always UPS?

I UPS once, Royal Mail trackd once.

I did do research, on the Royal Mail site and they suggested it could be put out to, dispatched, and awaiting to be scanned at its first facility !

but usually In Canadas post system, personal experience /knowledge , as soon as package is scanned at post office , the tracking number automatically is put into the system and can be tracked immediately even if its still sitting in original drop off waiting for pick up.

I really hope I can score this before the end of this coming week!!!!! Lol Thursday to Friday, parcels move on weekends just don’t go out for delivery so 9 days since order placed, 8 since despatched . Lol cmannnnnn !
Seek ye first the Kingdom of God

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Decisions Decisions!!! CantstopDarting 10 286 4 hours ago
Last Post: homergoalie
  Noob seeking help/advice on purchase Spalpeen 14 372 07-27-2019, 01:49 AM
Last Post: Spalpeen
  Best light darts to purchase? MB_AV 3 378 04-04-2018, 02:42 AM
Last Post: Sultan Pepper
  Where to purchase Peter Wright darts? Dwing 3 689 12-05-2017, 05:46 AM
Last Post: The G