EDIT -Hunting Monsters - DC PURCHASE -thread detailing my dart decisions
Well done!

I’m sure you are going to like those darts. 
Monster quality is very good and finish is pretty darn good too.

If you decide to try Target Storm Points at some time, many of the Monster barrels fit the Storm point beautifully.
The Cobra II would look great in 30mm smooth Storms IMO.  Wink
Thanks everyone for the help!!!!

All you Nutz were as helpful as ever.

I made the decision with just a spur of the moment decision.....And a slight itch of addiction among other things.

Thanks to Crusher. I chose the “Cobra 2 Naturals” ( on sale $60-70 , without the gold coating but identical dart)
[Image: H45AtOg.png]

And the Ogre 7 which have a straight barrel and lots of different lateral and horizontal grip etching , and reference points!!!
If anyone has a personal opinion of the ogres, please share!
[Image: vWCzScW.png]

Thanks all!!
well you said you were going to treat yourself and so you did. I have the Cobra's and they are one of my 2 favorite darts, at the moment. And to add storms do look great on them as well. Now the wait.....................
Nice choices, those Ogre especially look great. I have the Monster Wizard Pro and really like them but they're a bit too light for me, I'm looking at the Reysol 2 or Helios 3 maybe...
Monster Helios 3 22g
One80 Vice stems
Black shape L Style flights 
Gold champagne caps 
(03-01-2019, 04:35 PM)Chappers Wrote: Nice choices, those Ogre especially look great.  I have the Monster Wizard Pro and really like them but they're a bit too light for me, I'm looking at the Reysol 2 or Helios 3 maybe...

Oooooh! Damn ! The helios is 24 g total, and similar straight barrel to the ogres, maybe a bit longer .

They would be nice.  

I man just having a look at the wizard pros now,

Oh they are very nice design too . Yet still at 22g total I see. And they have a 7.2 width at the widest.

I should start getting used To my lighter darts lol! 

Lol

like sling said...now the wait...don’t want to jinx it, but I’ve got gotten tracked royal in 5 days. Just this past January .....
LOL fingers crosses......if they came straight across the ocean , we would Be the first Canadian province to hit....lol sadly i think they go to the states or mtl or T.O.
Montreal for me in Nova Scotia - usually. Wink
China for me lol
Dispatched (despatched lol) March 1 8:55 AM (Atlantic time Newfoundland )
Seek ye first the Kingdom of God
I really like the shape of the Ogre barrel - keep us informed as to how they fly. Nice choice on both sets - hope they fly well for you.
(03-02-2019, 12:44 AM)Nucky Wrote: I really like the shape of the Ogre barrel - keep us informed as to how they fly. Nice choice on both sets - hope they fly well for you.
 Thanks!!!? Me too! I will defintily keep you informed .

I am officially a dart addict..........lol I have spent many other Friday nights doing much worse things.

[Image: G0wA69y.jpg]
[Image: BnRNziW.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Decisions Decisions!!! CantstopDarting 11 421 Yesterday, 01:30 AM
Last Post: CantstopDarting
  Noob seeking help/advice on purchase Spalpeen 14 372 07-27-2019, 01:49 AM
Last Post: Spalpeen
  Best light darts to purchase? MB_AV 3 378 04-04-2018, 02:42 AM
Last Post: Sultan Pepper
  Where to purchase Peter Wright darts? Dwing 3 690 12-05-2017, 05:46 AM
Last Post: The G