UK music
What do you mates listen to?
Anyone like Sleaford Mods, Idles,Slaves?Any recommendations?
That Idles album from last year was really, really good.

Maybe check out Shame - Songs of Praise...kind of post-punk style, another great one from last year as well Smile
(02-25-2019, 09:29 PM)Bradley Mikloski Wrote: What do you mates listen to?
Anyone like Sleaford Mods, Idles,Slaves?Any recommendations?

Lol..what a coincidence. A half minute ago I stopped youtube and Idles. BTW, there's a thread about music you may not noticed.

https://www.dartsnutz.net/forum/showthre...54&page=39

Idles are great. I discovered them two weeks ago and have been listening to them every day since. Sleaford Mods is another group that discovered recentlygo. Just because I read about some controversy between them and Idles...probably. I am not sure I understood properly what the fuss was about (english isn't my native language). TBH, the most interesting about Sleaford Mods is that the singer often sounds like Biafra .-) And sometimes I can hear the repetitivnes of The Exploited. I doubt I'd be able to understand the the meaning of their lyrics.

BTW, I discovered Idles on the KEXP radio youtube channel, where there is a lot of interesting stuff to listen to. Shame is another interesing band I've discovered these days.
I'm more into heavy metal/rock but will listen to most things, especially when working from home (I draw the line at rap and R&B though). My main concession to the more modern bands are the likes of the Killers, Muse, Halestorm, etc so I doubt any of my recommendations would suit your taste going by the bands you mentioned.

I do have the Are You Satisfied album by Slaves in the collection, but my favourite punk style band though are Me First & The Gimme Gimmes - there's something satisfying about listening to Barry Manilow and John Denver done punk style lol.
Looking into Shame now, I like what I hear so far.
Mc1958
I'm in to metal too brother, Superjoint, Dying fetus, Knocked loose.
Sleaford Mods are awesome!
[Image: ulaodpa5218.png]
Board: Winmau Blade 5 DC
Darts : Cosmo Cyclone Mickey Mansell 23.9 g 
old school metal for me motorhead,Iron Maiden,Judas Priest
Metallica,Anthrax etc
but i also have been listening to Tim Steinfort. punk skinhead oi!oi
DARTS-Phase 5 purist/ Power 9fives 26g/ Unicorn RvB 25g
SHAFTS-Target Power shaft gen 1 (intermediate) 
FLIGHTS-The ones' on my signature
BOARD-Winmau blade 5 dual core
BOARD-Winmau Diamond (for practice)
BOARD-unicorn eclipse HD trainer board (for a laugh)
SET UP-Wall mounted cabinet
HA'WAY THE TOON  Smile
Newcastle United Premier League survivors 2018-19 season
[Image: ZL8JXbT.png]
Old skool rocker here too, AC/DC, Maiden, Priest and Motorhead. I have got both Slaves albums though and have seen them live twice.

Sent from my TA-1024 using Tapatalk
(02-25-2019, 10:58 PM)justin-tutboard Wrote: old school metal for me motorhead,Iron Maiden,Judas Priest
Metallica,Anthrax etc
What do you think of metallicas last 2 albums? Also Anthrax' last album?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
(02-25-2019, 10:36 PM)Bradley Mikloski Wrote: Looking into Shame now, I like what I hear so far.
Mc1958
I'm in to metal too brother, Superjoint, Dying fetus, Knocked loose.

If you're into metalcore then I can help you out here!!

Architects are decent. As are Bring Me The Horizon, but only there stuff from 2008-2013. They've gone mainstream now!!

Another up and coming band from the UK scene now are a band called While She Sleeps, also from Sheffield. They're amazing!! I highly recommend them.

Their new single - literally got released today.. https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=3S5g2DlKzlw
Darts:
Target Carrera C5 Pixel Grip (23g)
Target Pro Grip Black Short Shafts
Target Pro 100 Standard Black Flights
Target Storm Nano Grip Black 26mm Points

Setup:
Unicorn Eclipse HD2 Pro Edition Board
Unicorn Striker Black Surround
Target Corona Vision Light System

180's: 
2019: 80
2018: 27

(02-26-2019, 12:48 AM)Kts365 Wrote:
(02-25-2019, 10:58 PM)justin-tutboard Wrote: old school metal for me motorhead,Iron Maiden,Judas Priest
Metallica,Anthrax etc

Hardwired was good, never got into Anthrax. Have you heard Exodus blood in blood out?
Love IDLES and saw them in Brisbane the other week. Best show I've ever been to all things considered (music, atmosphere, getting up the front, the other fans, meeting the band). Also like Sleaford Mods.

Of the newer UK & Irish bands I have been listening to Fontaines DC a bit recently and there are few other punk/post punk bands that I want to check out.

Darts: Harrows Glen Durrant Duzza Series 2 24g, short Harrows Supergrip shafts, Harrows flights (Marathon/Retina/Optix/Rapide) 

Best 501: 13 darts (League), 14 darts (Pro Darter)

Best Checkout: 154 (League), 160 (Pro Darter)
(02-26-2019, 12:48 AM)Kts365 Wrote:
Metallica,Anthrax etc

I'm going to have to do some catching up and listen to some newer stuff and get out my time bubble lol
DARTS-Phase 5 purist/ Power 9fives 26g/ Unicorn RvB 25g
SHAFTS-Target Power shaft gen 1 (intermediate) 
FLIGHTS-The ones' on my signature
BOARD-Winmau blade 5 dual core
BOARD-Winmau Diamond (for practice)
BOARD-unicorn eclipse HD trainer board (for a laugh)
SET UP-Wall mounted cabinet
HA'WAY THE TOON  Smile
Newcastle United Premier League survivors 2018-19 season
[Image: ZL8JXbT.png]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What music are you listening to right now? elevendarter 1,077 27,610 2 hours ago
Last Post: Crusher17
  Your all time favourite music album ... Cooper84 90 3,911 11-08-2019, 03:20 AM
Last Post: fatch69
  Anybody else watching "Country Music" on PBS? gumbo2176 34 464 09-23-2019, 03:32 AM
Last Post: gumbo2176
  What type of music do you like? uncle poop 37 6,047 04-27-2018, 06:42 AM
Last Post: 055
  music vids jamie373 178 33,923 02-17-2015, 05:37 AM
Last Post: Crusher17