Unicorn "Ultra Fly" flights.
Hi. Any ideas why Unicorn's new flights are called "Ultra fly"?
Just a name? Or any science behind it?
All I can see is that they are thicker, and have "Cutting Edge Technology" .... whatever that is supposed to mean.
If you know what I'm doing, don't tell me ..... I find bliss in my confusion.   

Standard 100mu as far as I can see. "Cutting edge technology " means nothing to me. Marketing speak... like "new and improved " it can't be both can it!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Unicorn 4 sets flights from Ireland. arvidlebron 0 376 08-11-2017, 10:12 AM
Last Post: arvidlebron

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)