CHOP! CHOP! CHOP!
Yup, like all my other barrel mods or 'punching' or reshaping flights. 

Video proof on request but doubter has to sponsor me a set of barrels - for me to cut! Lol!
I don't think there is anything 'natural' about throwing darts. A person does not naturally stand sideways, with weight more on one leg, lean forward and swing to launch a projectile repeatedly, day in, day out as part of daily routine. One does not even throw a rock or ball that way.    ~ With darts, everything has to be learnt, and refined.  Wink

What is NATURAL? http://www.dartsnutz.net/forum/showthread.php?tid=22147

A beginner - always experimenting and trying to learn! So I can fool around with loads of set-ups and techniques! Lol! Big Grin
very well done Chris!
If you are a guest browsing this forum, why not join up, we're a friendly bunch here and love to welcome new membersSmile Click Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile to join

Subscribe to my Darts Review Channel on Youtube: Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile

My darts collection:
Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile

[IMG]Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile [/IMG] Register
Exactly my point. You are so patient to do this work and such quality.
That’s pretty cool
Thanks guys!  Smile

Sling, using the German file, it took me about 1-1/2 hours as i knew exactly what i wanted to do, and where i wanted each cut. It takes far longer if I'm in the explaratory stages as i usually do a little like chopping off part of the barrel, or creating a different grip, and then see how it works for a few weeks to several months before i mod it again if it can be improved or start making major changes like this one. 

I think i used these barrels for more than 6 months before deciding a change of balance would be better, and so far it's working out as planned.
I don't think there is anything 'natural' about throwing darts. A person does not naturally stand sideways, with weight more on one leg, lean forward and swing to launch a projectile repeatedly, day in, day out as part of daily routine. One does not even throw a rock or ball that way.    ~ With darts, everything has to be learnt, and refined.  Wink

What is NATURAL? http://www.dartsnutz.net/forum/showthread.php?tid=22147

A beginner - always experimenting and trying to learn! So I can fool around with loads of set-ups and techniques! Lol! Big Grin
Done by hand, that's incredible, really nice job!!
Monster Helios 3 22g
One80 Vice stems
Black shape L Style flights 
Gold champagne caps 
Impressive work, very nice and clean! Would love to watch the video, for fun of course!

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G950F met Tapatalk
Current darts: Daytona Fire DF-01  (21g)
Shaft:            Short Harrows Supergrip (black&gold)
Flights:          Std Amazon (black)

180's
2018: 2
2019: 14

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  MVGs for the chop!! Tremble 10 1,571 02-09-2017, 05:13 PM
Last Post: Tremble