Show Us Your Cosmo's
(12-16-2019, 07:52 AM)Cosmo Darts Europe Wrote:
(12-16-2019, 07:03 AM)Troll Wrote: Cosmo biggest harvesters of player kidneys in world darts

*wakes up in a bathtub full of ice*

[code]+---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------+
|                                                                                       |
|                                                                                       |
|                  CALL AN AMBULANCE. YOUR PURCHASE FOR                                 |
|                               COSMO DARTS BARRELS                                     |
|                                 HAS BEEN COMPLETE.                                    |
|                                                           SALES TOTAL:                |
|                                                                 LEFT KIDNEY           |
|     THANK YOU                                                                         |
|             COSMO DARTS                                                               |
+---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------+[/code]

As long as its kidneys and not arms and legs... I’m ok with it!
(12-16-2019, 10:04 PM)BDG Wrote:
(12-16-2019, 07:52 AM)Cosmo Darts Europe Wrote:
(12-16-2019, 07:03 AM)Troll Wrote: Cosmo biggest harvesters of player kidneys in world darts

*wakes up in a bathtub full of ice*

[code]+---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------+
|                  CALL AN AMBULANCE. YOUR PURCHASE FOR                                 |
|                               COSMO DARTS BARRELS                                     |
|                                 HAS BEEN COMPLETE.                                    |
|                                                           SALES TOTAL:                |
|                                                                 LEFT KIDNEY           |
|     THANK YOU                                                                         |
|             COSMO DARTS                                                               |
+---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------+[/code]

As long as its kidneys and not arms and legs... I’m ok with it!
I think we  now have evidence to conclude  that Captain Hook and Long John Silver were first Cosmo sponsored players
180-0(32)
[Image: lvnS5tM.jpg]

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSk3_mUOv_jGoysjynm41f...KJnZ__w9ge]
(05-23-2019, 06:48 AM)BDG Wrote: The Auric Goldfinger2 dressed in Titanium. 

[IMAGES REMOVED]

Tiga Ti freinds
What are those rainbow-colored stems? Even if I usually don't like rainbow-colored stuff this is the best I've seen on a gold colored barrel!
(01-07-2020, 07:05 AM)Monkey D Wrote:

[IMAGES REMOVED]

Tiga Ti freinds
What are those rainbow-colored stems? Even if I usually don't like rainbow-colored stuff this is the best I've seen on a gold colored barrel!

Cosmo Fit Shaft Titanium

one of the coolest, but also one of the heaviest
[Image: aviary-image-1546527737695-02.jpg]
(01-07-2020, 09:35 AM)theblindPew Wrote:

[IMAGES REMOVED]

Tiga Ti freinds

Cosmo Fit Shaft Titanium

Thank you very much! However this is not for my wallet currently, I just want to decorate my new €10 Golden Vanquish from THAT Amazon deal and... yeah, currently I'd buy ten more rather and not a $105 shaft lol - I love Japan and I am dreaming about Cosmo stuff (one of my relative ocassionaly goes to Tokyo so there's the chance) but not at this time. I was thinking about the XLTI Titanium DNA stems that are on sale on DC but dunno I wouldn't pay more for a stem than for a dart.

But those darts from the original post by BDG.. Congratulations, Sir! Smile
(01-07-2020, 11:34 AM)Monkey D Wrote:
(01-07-2020, 09:35 AM)theblindPew Wrote:

[IMAGES REMOVED]

Tiga Ti freinds

Cosmo Fit Shaft Titanium

Thank you very much! However this is not for my wallet currently, I just want to decorate my new €10 Golden Vanquish from THAT Amazon deal and... yeah, currently I'd buy ten more rather and not a $105 shaft lol - I love Japan and I am dreaming about Cosmo stuff (one of my relative ocassionaly goes to Tokyo so there's the chance) but not at this time. I was thinking about the XLTI Titanium DNA stems that are on sale on DC but dunno I wouldn't pay more for a stem than for a dart.

But those darts from the original post by BDG.. Congratulations, Sir! Smile

Hello Monkey D,

Thank you for the shoutout on the GoldFinger2 Cosmo’s.  
Truth be told, I won these stems from the last really big DN raffle. While they are the perfect compliment to the GF2 dart I can understand why many would not see a good value with these stems. 
For heavy weighted stems I find the Duralumin shaft (and tungsten putty) to be more friendly on the wallet.
[Image: 20200108_073442z2jl7.jpg]

Totally in love Blush
Jens, you managed to get the steel version!
I don't think there is anything 'natural' about throwing darts. A person does not naturally stand sideways, with weight more on one leg, lean forward and swing to launch a projectile repeatedly, day in, day out as part of daily routine. One does not even throw a rock or ball that way.    ~ With darts, everything has to be learnt, and refined.  Wink

What is NATURAL? https://www.dartsnutz.net/forum/showthre...?tid=22147

A beginner - always experimenting and trying to learn! So I can fool around with loads of set-ups and techniques! Lol! Big Grin
(01-08-2020, 08:33 AM)Ancient Darter Wrote: Jens, you managed to get the steel version!

Indeed Big Grin I hesitated for a long time and was not sure if 
i want the stress of customs etc. 

But I think it was really worth it. The darts are really great. They are rather front loaded and seem almost tiny with the long tip, but they are incredibly easy to throw.
(01-08-2020, 07:36 AM)theblindPew Wrote: Totally in love Blush

Nice.
(01-08-2020, 09:26 AM)theblindPew Wrote:
(01-08-2020, 08:33 AM)Ancient Darter Wrote: Jens, you managed to get the steel version!

Indeed Big Grin I hesitated for a long time and was not sure if 
i want the stress of customs etc. 

But I think it was really worth it. The darts are really great. They are rather front loaded and seem almost tiny with the long tip, but they are incredibly easy to throw.

I could not agree more. I have the steel, soft-tip and collectible Auric. They are all fantastic darts for me.
Beautiful arrows...........Must be a pleasure to throw.
(01-09-2020, 01:16 AM)SlingBlade Wrote: Beautiful arrows...........Must be a pleasure to throw.

I added tungsten putty to increase the weight 1.25grams so the current weight of my GF2 is 20.65g with L-Style 300 slim Carbon and Teardrop flights. Feels even better with the added weight.
New flights for my Mansells such a lovely setup.[Image: 0d17ee15591ba6216ed3fbc60b1fd71e.jpg][Image: d57bea6deca449697353c7178ec0d9b5.jpg]

Gesendet von meinem WAS-LX1 mit Tapatalk
[Image: ulaodpa5218.png]
Board: Winmau Blade 5 DC
Darts : Cosmo Cyclone Mickey Mansell 23.9 g 
Photo 
I bought two Set`s of these(one new from DC and one used but like new) :
22.9g Steel Tip Tungsten - Cosmo Pro Series - designed by Shea Reynolds - The Phenom - 22.9g.

[Image: wkMYZac.jpg]

Sad for me, they are totally useless for me. Spend a lot of money for both Sets but can`t throw
them. Thats the first Set, after so many, that is totally wrong for me. I am practise now for
two weeks with these Darts but i am not able to finish a leg under 30 Darts. Normally i need
not more than 18 - 24 Darts. But I learned a lot: Darts like Girls, not the superb beauty is for marriage. Wink

Matchdart: Designa Smoothies V2 M1 in 22 Gramm with L-Style Stems and Flights.