Show Us Your Cosmo's
(05-24-2019, 09:10 AM)Luca82cb Wrote: Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile
Register
Yes, I have a more rear grip with thumb at balance point. 
Sorry, while I can throw a dart from the front and hit the board, it’s not what I do so I can’t fairly critic the dart performance from the forward grip position. The ring cuts have medium grip to them so I would think that if the shape suits you the grip could be sufficient from the front.

I hope that helps somewhat.

Cheers
(05-24-2019, 08:37 AM)Kts365 Wrote: Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile
RegisterNice throw!
(05-24-2019, 03:24 PM)BDG Wrote: Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile
RegisterThanks man. I hit a second later on.
[IMG]Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile [/IMG] Register

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
(05-24-2019, 03:37 PM)Kts365 Wrote: Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile
Register
Maybe you can get a closer shot of those awesome barrels too. Would like to see a profile of those weapons.

Thank you again!
Cosmo Rob Heckmann 21g beautys[IMG]Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile [/IMG] Register

Gesendet von meinem WAS-LX1 mit Tapatalk
[IMG]Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile [/IMG] Register
Board: Winmau Blade 5 DC
Darts : Cosmo Cyclone Mickey Mansell 23.9 g 
(06-24-2019, 06:22 PM)Shima Wrote: Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile
Register
OMG1.GIF    
Thank you for introducing me to my next dart!

Those are nice, Shima.

I wish those nylon shafts were still made.
(06-26-2019, 04:06 AM)BDG Wrote: Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile
RegisterNo worries, good luck finding another set

(06-26-2019, 07:17 AM)Shima Wrote: Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile
Register
The excitement is always in the hunt.

Thank you again for sharing.
(06-26-2019, 08:27 PM)BDG Wrote: Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile
RegisterYup youre right, took me couple of days and some tinkering but finally i hit a 180 with them, i usually play heavier and longer darts. [IMG]Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile [/IMG] Register

Some new points and shafts Smile[IMG]Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile [/IMG] Register