Show Us Your Cosmo's
Cosmo make nice darts ...

Match Darts=Target Darryl Fitton,s® 22g

Back ups= Hmmmmm??? ®

And..A few sets of spares .®   Rolleyes
Cheers,
 Ken 

I'm loving looking at all these collections!

I love those Darth Sabers. I thought they were awesome looking darts.
Still think the design/look of the Death Sabres is one of the best ever made...
Regards,

Martin

Cosmo Death Sabres / Laser Golden Eagles MP
2019 best 501: 15 darts
2019 high finish: 144

2019 180s: >10

Moddarts
The Auric Goldfinger2 dressed in Titanium. 

[IMG]Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile [/IMG] Register

[IMG]Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile [/IMG] Register

Tiga Ti freinds

Those goldfingers look bloody awesome.

Gesendet von meinem WAS-LX1 mit Tapatalk
Board: Winmau Blade 5 DC
Darts : Cosmo Cyclone Mickey Mansell 23.9 g 
(05-23-2019, 03:52 PM)Shima Wrote: Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile
Register
Shima, thank you for your kind comment. 
The standard version is my daily driver so a set of collectibles seemed appropriate.
I also needed a set of barrels for the Burnt Ti stems! LOL
Very nice looking darts the goldfinger

Unfortunately they are too light for me...
However, how's the balance?
(05-23-2019, 06:34 PM)Luca82cb Wrote: Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile
Register
Hi Luca82cb,
Thank you.

The soft tip setup I use for the GF2's is 18.7g and conversion setup is 20.4g.
Cosmo, like most Japanese barrel manufacturers print only the barrel weight on the packaging.

Balance is unchanged...
Cheers.
Norikiyo Matsuo darts here with cosmo conversion points and actually set up back to front.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
(05-23-2019, 08:08 PM)BDG Wrote: Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile
RegisterPerfect...so you grip them on the back? How do they fly with a front grip? (I'm a front, middle gripper, depends on the darts)