3rd Annual Old Codgers Raffle- Coming this March!!!
Ooh new toys in time for Easter!
[Image: GEpKdcf.png] 
Current Board 
Gladiator 3 with Corona Surround and Unicorn number ring
Darts
20 gram Darts Clearance, Harrows super grip fusion stems, Rapide flights with Target titanium stem rings   

Playing 40 years on and off and still barely average                 

Yep, who needs eggs and chocolate when they have sharp pointy things and a Bristol board?
[Image: bIcnxOK.png]
If the late - and great - Slim Pickens was a DartsNutz, he would want to be in on this show!  Ride 'em Slim!
[Image: p2RJ8cC.jpg]

chilled
Lol Lol Lol
If you know what I'm doing, don't tell me ..... I find bliss in my confusion.   

It’s getting closer!!!!
[Image: bIcnxOK.png]
And closer.  What is that thing! Confused OMG1.GIF  

I want one though! Gotta pay to play.
Being new around here is there a place or old post I could look up to see how the raffle works? Or come march 1st there will be 500 tickets to snatch up at ?x? price, first come first serve?
Patience young man.
(02-26-2019, 04:31 PM)RobJon Wrote: Being new around here is there a place or old post I could look up to see how the raffle works? Or come march 1st there will be 500 tickets to snatch up at ?x? price, first come first serve?

500 tickets are available there's a limit to how many anyone can buy, but later can be opened up to more if some aren't sold, you reserve your number or numbers in the thread, numbers are reserved on who posts and asks for them 1st, mods will reserve those in the thread with the persons name, once paid Cat will verify it then put "paid"

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Old Codgers Raffle will close March 22 At Midnight!!!! Get your tickets Nutz! Cat 11 533 03-27-2019, 04:52 PM
Last Post: nixer55