Smurf Darts
I was about to order a couple of things from them and was wondering if anyone has dealt with them and if so what are your thoughts.

Cheers, 
Rob
I've never heard of them, but from the name, it sounds like it should be lawn game or something. Smile
If you know what I'm doing, don't tell me ..... I find bliss in my confusion.   

Smurf and Randy are good people.  He does flat rate shipping via CP expedited parcel.  So if you're only getting a small order, you might try contacting him first through his contact page.  He might do regular mail, which would be cheaper.  But untracked of course.

cheers...
(02-17-2019, 01:51 AM)Borisbbadd Wrote: I've never heard of them, but from the name, it sounds like it should be lawn game or something. Smile

His late father's nickname was "Smurf".  One of those guys who came around to leagues and tournaments with supplies, back in the old days.  Randy carries that on.  He's also quite the player.  Attends or organizes a lot of tournaments. Helps out a quite a few Canadian players - including youth - with sponsor support.  Jim Long had his logo on during this year's WC. Like I said - good people.  Based in Cambridge Ont.
Sounds like cool people.

I didn't mean any disrespect, I was just thinking of little blue people, and Nerf games, and Lawn Darts.
If you know what I'm doing, don't tell me ..... I find bliss in my confusion.   

(02-17-2019, 02:30 AM)Borisbbadd Wrote: Sounds like cool people.

I didn't mean any disrespect, I was just thinking of little blue people, and Nerf games, and Lawn Darts.

None taken.  Saw Randy on pdc-tv during the 2018 worlds - dressed as a blue smurf.  Should've got a screenshot, too funny.
Order placed, I'll let you know how it turns out. I was wondering if Randy was a forum member?
I've only heard positive things about Smurf Darts

Match Darts=Target Darryl Fitton,s® 22g

Back ups= Hmmmmm??? ®

And..A few sets of spares .®   Rolleyes
Cheers,
 Ken 

(02-17-2019, 06:36 PM)RobJon Wrote: Order placed, I'll let you know how it turns out. I was wondering if Randy was a forum member?

Noticed he joined the other day, but haven't seen any posts.  Hope he does participate, got a wealth of interesting stuff on his FB pages.  If he sees this, maybe he will! Wink
(02-17-2019, 02:30 AM)Borisbbadd Wrote: Sounds like cool people.

Hahaha :Smile

No offense taken....i get that a lot Wink