Raffle incoming
Looking forward to giving you Nutz a real fun time on this. And win win - it helps the forum —-which, among a few things on the wish list, is hopefully, a forum update.
[Image: bIcnxOK.png]
(02-17-2019, 08:02 PM)Cat Wrote: Looking forward to giving you Nutz a real fun time on this.  And win win - it helps the forum —-which, among a few things on the wish list, is hopefully, a forum update.

be careful don't let the cat out of the bag"cat " Rolleyes
DARTS-Phase 5 purist/ Power 9fives 26g/ Unicorn RvB 25g
SHAFTS-Target Power shaft gen 1 (intermediate) 
FLIGHTS-The ones' on my signature
BOARD-Winmau blade 5 dual core
BOARD-Winmau Diamond (for practice)
BOARD-unicorn eclipse HD trainer board (for a laugh)
SET UP-Wall mounted cabinet
HA'WAY THE TOON  Smile
Newcastle United Premier League survivors 2018-19 season
[Image: ZL8JXbT.png]
(02-17-2019, 08:22 PM)justin-tutboard Wrote:
(02-17-2019, 08:02 PM)Cat Wrote: Looking forward to giving you Nutz a real fun time on this.  And win win - it helps the forum —-which, among a few things on the wish list, is hopefully, a forum update.

be careful don't let the cat out of the bag"cat " Rolleyes

Cats LOVE to play....which is way I’m so excited about this, though I’m the ONLY Nutz with 100 or more posts who can’t buy a raffle ticket.  It’s going to be awesome to help bring this raffle to you Nutz!!!
[Image: bIcnxOK.png]
Woo-hoo! Count me in Smile
I still need a few more posts
Maybe I need to start making frivolous posts. Smile
If you know what I'm doing, don't tell me ..... I find bliss in my confusion.   

(02-17-2019, 09:42 PM)italNZ Wrote: Woo-hoo! Count me in Smile

Nice 100 posts. Thanks for getting involved. it is a good thing helping us all out.

You guys/gals are going to love the prizes up for raffle here. It's a win/win for all of us. DN needs the funds to function at the level we are maintaining and this is a sure fire way to get involved to move the machine.
Got to love a Nutz raffle!
Monster Helios 3 22g
One80 Vice stems
Black shape L Style flights 
Gold champagne caps 
Chappers every time I see your Avatar I want to say "Cheers mate"

Good luck in the raffle
(02-17-2019, 11:33 PM)Dan180 Wrote: Is one of the prizes a night out with Fallon Sherrock?

I could go for that ... although it might piss-off the wife a bit. Smile
If you know what I'm doing, don't tell me ..... I find bliss in my confusion.