How often do you practice?
(05-17-2019, 01:25 PM)Adam Adam Wrote: How many hours do you need to practice?
Do you practice non-stop 1 hour or divide 3 parts like 20 min- 20 min -20 min?

Post merged into existing thread.  Subtle difference, but sure you'll get some ideas here. Wink
(02-17-2019, 11:46 PM)Richa Wrote:
(02-15-2019, 04:21 AM)italNZ Wrote: I try to practice every day.

Even if it's a very short time, like 20-30 mins, I'll have a throw.

I'm with you

Same. My board is set up in my home office, so I practice everyday, but very intermittently. I take a few throws while I'm waiting for water to boil, commercial break on tv, just walking by on my way to the bathroom, on the phone, before I walk out the door, when I get home, etc. My theory is that you should be ready to go with as little warm up as possible. If it takes you an hour to find your form that is going to hurt you when you have to stand around and wait for a game. I don't see any benefit in long practice other than stamina training, but in real life I'm not chain smoking games for hours on end. If you are then you may benefit from that type of practice. But for me I'd rather take about 30-50 throws 2+ times a day to stay sharp but not get burned out.
I try to throw now 25-30mins powerfully and then pause 5-10mins. Again same session and then I stop.
Usually 20-30 minute sessions 5 or times a day when the weathers bad. Less often when it's nice and I'm on the golf course or doing yard work.
Liberal heathen