How often do you practice?
I practice about an hour a day although I tend to break it up a bit rather than 1 hour long session. So I'll do 10 mins in the morning before work, 20 mins when i get home and 30 mins around 9pm. If the missus is working at weekend (which is almost always) I get in some extra practice, usually about 2 hours with a couple of 10 min breaks.
Monster Helios 3 22g
Short black L Style carbon silent stems 
Black shape L Style flights 
Gold champagne caps 
I try and practice roughly an hour a day and at weekend I'm off and on the board meet of the day. I play on a Monday and Friday so pretty full schedule

Sent from my SM-T580 using Tapatalk
I try to practice an hour everyday. Much like others, if I am in the zone it'll go longer. I will take a break if I'm not improving or my arm is sore.
Darts: Harrows Cobalts 22g w/ Target Diamond points
           Target Daytona Fire GT03 24g
Board: Blade 5 - with Target Corona Lighting
Highest Checkout: 170 
I've just started playing, but I practice about an hour to an hour and a half every day.
Since i'm sitting at home for a couple of weeks now with a burn out i try to train a hour every day. It started off really well but now i get frustrated so easily... probably to do with the burn-out Sad
Current darts: Daytona Fire DF-01  (21g)
Shaft:            Short Harrows Supergrip (black&gold)
Flights:          Std Amazon (black)

180's
2018: 2
2019: 14
I try to throw for a couple of hours 3-5 times per week.
I try to throw for a hour a day at least also always try to change things up as much as possible , scoring one session , doubles , etc
I'm just getting back into it after like 17 years off, and I'm awful, but...

Weeknights... 5-10 minutes at a time as many nights as I can. Sometimes 20-30 minutes if I'm feeling good.
Weekends... 30-60 minutes, 3-5 times a day, but randomly. I have the dartboard in the hallway so I pass it every time I leave my office to go to the other parts of the house, and try to throw every time I go by, hahaha. On weekends, this usually leads to prolonged periods of practice. But I'm still kind of figuring out what works for me as I build my endurance and consistency up.
2 hours passes without my notice when I start throwing, at home.

At arcade centre during weekends, 6-7 hours straight!
Fav Dart : Harrows Nemesis 20g softip & RAZR Bulbous  20g softip
Shaft      : Harrows Heavy Metal 4g brass
Flight      : Harrows Hologram Fantail, Dimplex, Velos
Points     : Cosmo Fit Point + , CHEAP Harrows Conversion Points
Board     : Harrows Pro Matchplay
Machine  : VSPhoenix
OCD Darter!! Shy

Well I just bought a set of 20g darts I feel like I have to learn how to throw all over again lmao. I used to use 18g. The set is also longer than my old set as well I feel like I am hitting the frame of my glasses when I'm coming back. I blame still getting used to them but I just had the worst games in a long time yesterday. Was beyond inconsistent.