How often do you practice?
(02-14-2019, 05:46 PM)Borisbbadd Wrote: I practice 1 to 2 hours a day. I am retired, so it's a lot easier for me to find the time.
I distinguish between Practice and learning sessions.
Holy hell so I had a breakthrough moment last night. While I was at work I was watching the Paul Nicholsons Darts school videos on youtube and the video about his eye dominance really changed my thinking. I had always thought I was right eye dominate which apparently is not the case. I also am now holding the dart more horizontally when I am aiming (before I was holding it vertically and I think my throw was not as consistent). Needless to say I woke up this morning and threw five hat tricks which I think ties my lifetime amount lol. Def would suggest those videos if you are stuggling they are quite short. I also had a 7 mark and 6 mark in a online cricket match which has never happened either.
Everyday if i have the time, varies with what i practice but apart from doing challenges from a facebook page i practice a doubles routine & checkouts as im well behind with these.
I train 2-3 times a week for 1-2 houes. Sometimes maybe more often. Seldom but occasionally less often.
i have to say i agree alot with Baloos with the amount of practice time
but i also usually play 401 DIDO during my half hour lunch break at work
DARTS-Phase 5 purist/ Power 9fives 26g/ Unicorn RvB 25g
SHAFTS-Target Power shaft gen 1 (intermediate) 
FLIGHTS-The ones' on my signature
BOARD-Winmau blade 5 dual core
BOARD-Winmau Diamond (for practice)
BOARD-unicorn eclipse HD trainer board (for a laugh)
SET UP-Wall mounted cabinet
HA'WAY THE TOON  Smile
Newcastle United Premier League survivors 2018-19 season
[Image: ZL8JXbT.png]
many mentioned that they have sore hand, i don't have this problem, but I usually have sore foot after extra long practices.
2017 180s: 5
2018 180s: 2
2019 180s: 0
(02-15-2019, 01:50 PM)Dan180 Wrote: If it's a working day then I don't, I work three 12 hour shifts a week so my day is a write off basically!!

On my days off I usually play for 1-3 hours. I've often thought about breaking it down and playing for an hour 2/3 times a day instead of just one solid session.

I've started to do this, and I've been enjoying practice more!!
Darts:
Target Carrera C5 Pixel Grip (23g)
8 Flight Fixed Black Short Shafts
8 Flight No.2 Standard Black Flights
Target Storm Nano Grip Black 26mm Points

Setup:
Unicorn Eclipse HD2 Pro Edition Board
Unicorn Striker Black Surround
Target Corona Vision Light System

180's: 
2019: 70
2018: 27

(02-15-2019, 04:21 AM)italNZ Wrote: I try to practice every day.

Even if it's a very short time, like 20-30 mins, I'll have a throw.

I'm with you
I have practiced for an hour a day for the last 6 months and I still hit 45 every shot
(02-17-2019, 08:33 PM)Vilmis Wrote: many mentioned that they have sore hand, i don't have this problem, but I usually have sore foot after extra long practices.
Me too. When I have the time to get a long session in, I take breaks when I have a lack of concentration, but it is my feet that decide when it's time to call it a day