How often do you practice?
Russian International Oreshkin practices 8 hours each day ,every day .He would do more but his heart is in bad shape
180-2(32)
[Image: lvnS5tM.jpg]

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSk3_mUOv_jGoysjynm41f...KJnZ__w9ge]
yikes. I was doing about 4 hours a day pretty regularly and noticed my arm was getting kind of sore. I had league Tuesday night so did that and was fine. Last night I went to play after work and just felt sore and my darts were kind of going all over the place so I decided to just quit after 2 games of 501. I have just started playing last summer when I joined a league and was terrible to the point I was worried my team was going to get rid of me. After that first day I ran out, bought 3 sets of darts and a vdarts board and am now throwing about a 2.25 mpr and about 19 ppd in 01. I still want to keep improving but feel like I am at a plateau. I keep trying to switch it up: there are games on my board to just hit bullseyes, games to work on doubles only, etc. Maybe I just need a mental break.
Usually try to for around 2-3 hours a day, but now I’m getting ready to start my intense training regimen to get In top form, for the summer league, and the youth nationals in Wisconsin. Smile
Darts: 21.5 gm monster cobra I no.5 soft tips
Flights: l-style Jelle klassen blackout 
Shafts: Silver/black supergrip carbons.
Favorite players: Simon Whitlock, Jelle klaasen
2019 180’s: 9/12
2019 Hat: 121/130
2019 highlights: finished game with a 6.45mpr in cricket and lost. 
Won my first tournament! (1/25/19)
“My biggest problem in life, is overcoming myself... but once I defeated myself, all that was left was peace”-Kevin Gates
Wow, I'm lucky to squeeze in a half an hour a few days a week.
I try to practice every day.

Even if it's a very short time, like 20-30 mins, I'll have a throw.
With all that practice of everyone, no wonder the 'show us your...' sections are so packed with all those beautiful 180s and hatties, lol!
I practice one hour a day. After warming up at the bull (usually about 15 minutes) I start around the clock singles and doubles, then I finish with 501 vs the pc, at different averages...
If it's a working day then I don't, I work three 12 hour shifts a week so my day is a write off basically!!

On my days off I usually play for 1-3 hours. I've often thought about breaking it down and playing for an hour 2/3 times a day instead of just one solid session.
Darts:
Target Carrera C5 Pixel Grip (23g)
8 Flight Fixed Black Short Shafts
8 Flight No.2 Standard Black Flights
Target Storm Nano Grip Black 26mm Points

Setup:
Unicorn Eclipse HD2 Pro Edition Board
Unicorn Striker Black Surround
Target Corona Vision Light System

180's: 
2019: 70
2018: 27

I try to get in some practice everyday, a few times a day, I prefer shorter sessions over one long session.
There's some recognised learning/practicing technique called pomodoro where you learn/practice for two 25 minutes sessions with a break of 5 minutes in between. This, apparently, achieves the maximum results according to science.