one80 Re-Flex Conversion Points
Reflex points have less frontal area - so penetrate the board about 50% deeper than a "Normal point" - For a light dart this is great as the dart will land and stay In the board. A heavier dart however could penetrate so much, the tip will go clean through the sisal layer and hit the back board of the board - but only a potential issue if you have some combination of :-
1- High velocity throw
2- High mass darts
3- A softer board.

A converted soft tip with a reflex point under normal use will be very gentle on the board - just be careful pulling them out - I've read of reflex points breaking - and this is mostly due to clumsy snatching the darts out of the board rather than being respectful of your arrows.
A side loader stem and a loose fitting flight will produce a nice rattle snake sound effect
Ryk is currently using:-
 鈴木 未来  Jadeite 24g
::  L-Shaft Locked Slim 300 Emerald :: Metal Champagne Ring Aqua :: - L-Flight Dimple Solid Emerald  :: Winmau Blade 6 ::
Thanks for the information, I will try them next time I order some darts gear
For those that use these....how are the bounce outs? I'm using the titanium conversions now and they will come all the way back to me at times.....it seems those boingy things would bounce a bit......are there less of them because of the thinness?
I guess it depends on the board... I think I have had one bounce out... and that I could trace to a ding (A previous impact had made a crater) in the metal blade of the spiders web and a real fluke shot...
after that
it sailed back about 4 feet and juddered in the floor (Carpet on wood) and I was extra careful pulling that out!

I would say that there are less bounce out - but I don't get many with normal points either... but again if a reflex point does slide in next to the wire... that is the risky bit from what I've read of people tugging them down rather than pulling them out.
Ryk is currently using:-
 鈴木 未来  Jadeite 24g
::  L-Shaft Locked Slim 300 Emerald :: Metal Champagne Ring Aqua :: - L-Flight Dimple Solid Emerald  :: Winmau Blade 6 ::
(06-06-2019, 04:57 PM)Baloos Wrote: For those that use these....how are the bounce outs? I'm using the titanium conversions now and they will come all the way back to me at times.....it seems those boingy things would bounce a bit......are there less of them because of the thinness?

I have reflex conversion points, as well as the steel tip version, and my overall experience is very few if any bounce outs and never had a dart fall out of the board.  Aside from grouping well, they also stick well.  I think what bothers some players is the bouncing around when they go in the board, but it doesn't bother me.
Levonster  Out! 

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  One80 Reflex conversion points 4737 Carlin 8 23,271 11-08-2017, 01:26 PM
Last Post: Poidisb
  One80 Reflex conversion points - Updated 4-20 + Vids Ni518079 26 16,124 08-27-2015, 02:23 AM
Last Post: Ni518079