one80 Re-Flex Conversion Points
Hey Nutz,

I'd like to welcome y'all to my first review on this forum. A couple of weeks ago I bought myself some one80 Re-Flex Conversion-Points to try out. Amazon shipped them in 3 Days and they came in a small package which did the job. They cost arround ~12€

[Image: 868965-1550065524.jpg][Image: 2bc35d-1550065780.jpg][Image: 77ee4f-1550065857.jpg]

The points look nicely machined, are very thin (1.5mm) and quite long with a total length of 35mm (including socket)

[Image: f868bf-1550066168.jpg][Image: 43520f-1550066181.jpg]

I fitted them to my Empire softdartbarrels.

[Image: ef7d0e-1550066205.jpg][Image: 7c794f-1550066296.jpg]

Each point weighs 1.6 grams which is a bit more than a Target Titanium Conversion point, but i didnt affect my throw.  When throwing them, it takes time to get used to the thin point, especially when you are a front gripper with one or more fingers on the point.  But after throwing only a couple of minutes, i managed to hit my first maximum with them. And its true what they say, due to the reflex point and the thinnes, it gets easy to group tighter. Nevertheless, you first need to be able to group your darts. Do not expect after buying these you'll group automatically.  Another thing thats need to get used to is the vibration of the dart after hitting the board for a second or two which is caused due to the thin points

[Image: b73e30-1550066552.jpg][Image: cf5fb5-1550066625.jpg]

Personally, i think i've improved with these, but honestly thats a very subjecitve statement. I think anybode who wants to try something diffrent, unusual or new should give these a try, and for 12€ this wont be a wrong choice, trust me.  Thank you guys for your attention, and again sorry for my english, im trying to get used to it but its still hard to write a full post with some wisdom u remember from school. EDIT: I think i f***ed up the pictures a bit, so heres a link if you want to see those in detail: https://imgur.com/a/NXTO0tu

Have a good day Nutz, and good darts!
Highest Finish: 160
Min. Darts to end 501: 15
Min. Darts to end 301: 7
180s in 2019: 27

[Image: 24b885-1549192455.jpg]
I quite like the Re-Flex points - after a few minutes play you don't really notice the little spring action.

Thanks for the review - not sure what links you posted in your post above, but as they are from imgur all you need to do is select the BBCode (not the Linked BBCode links) link that imgur gives you and just post that on the forum - that will then post the pictures the correct size.
Thanks for the review.  Don't use conversion points myself, so I'll leave content discussion to those that do.  

But those picture links are interesting.  You're using "bilder-upload", which might be fine, really don't know much about that site.  However, the pictures are encoded as both an image link, and a URL link.  So if you click the pic, the forum software will try to follow it - unsuccessfully.  Not sure if that's your issue or the hosting site.

In a moment, I'll go in and try to resolve that.  Otherwise the forum software will thrash about trying to resolve links without success.  You'll see the little spinner going, but nothing loads. Maybe just use Imgur?
OK, fixed as best as I can.  Also removed some HTML code from the text, so looks like you composed it using another editor, then pasted into your post.  That often causes compatibility problems, so I'd avoid that going forward.  Also I'd heed mc1958's suggestion about Imgur share links.  They work!
(02-13-2019, 04:22 PM)nixer55 Wrote: OK, fixed as best as I can.  Also removed some HTML code from the text, so looks like you composed it using another editor, then pasted into your post.  That often causes compatibility problems, so I'd avoid that going forward.  Also I'd heed mc1958's suggestion about Imgur share links.  They work!

Thanks mate i'll look out for it and keep using imgur
Highest Finish: 160
Min. Darts to end 501: 15
Min. Darts to end 301: 7
180s in 2019: 27

[Image: 24b885-1549192455.jpg]
I prefer to not use conversions but I own a set of these and they are by far my favorite conversions I’ve used
I have a set also and do like them, but on the shorter soft tip barrels I don't really like the reflex as much as on my One80 Revolutions.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
I use the Style A of these and like them best of all conversion points I've tested.
In combination with Cosmo Air flights on spinning stems, I never need to move to get past a dart or for grouping. You just shoot the 3rd dart "through" the others. And the flights hold like forever.
Currently throwing: Condor Trinidad K "Ivan", Target/Shot! conversion points
Skill level: Truly terrible
I have a question for you who do have the reflex conversion points.
How do they stick in the board compared with the target titanium pro conversion points (black) ?

Now i have sometimes that my darts fall out with the target points, if the points are brand new it's not a problem but after a few days the problems begin.
The board i currently use is a One80 G3
(06-06-2019, 05:47 AM)bios Wrote: I have a question for you who do have the reflex conversion points.
How do they stick in the board compared with the target titanium pro conversion points (black) ?

Now i have sometimes that my darts fall out with the target points, if the points are brand new it's not a problem but after a few days the problems begin.
The board i currently use is a One80 G3

The reflex points are half diameter of normal points; they will stick into even the hardest board. For your current points, you might want to scuff them up with sandpaper or emery cloth so they'll grip the board better.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  One80 Reflex conversion points 4737 Carlin 8 23,025 11-08-2017, 01:26 PM
Last Post: Poidisb
  One80 Reflex conversion points - Updated 4-20 + Vids Ni518079 26 15,808 08-27-2015, 02:23 AM
Last Post: Ni518079