Only in Canada 'eh!
Interview with Jim Long, who did himself proud at the WC's this year.  Shot on location at his home league, London Ontario, Canada.  Nice to see those chalkboards - lol.

https://rogerstv.com/media?lid=237&rid=9...nj4Q0c2eek
Thanks for putting this up Nixer. mint
Jim Long good placing in London. Imagine just wanting to go over and have a good time and moving up the ladder. Well done.
Great video, thanks for sharing.
I noticed they were playing at their local legion. Can't imagine where darts would be if we didn't have legions...
Great to see proper chalkboards being used instead of any electronic scorers - much better for learning the counting side of the game.
Thanks for the link.
Good interview, i thought our chalkboards were bad lol
(02-13-2019, 02:54 PM)Crusher17 Wrote: Good interview, i thought our chalkboards were bad lol

Hell, those chalkboards are in excellent condition compared to many I've seen in our league.    I've seen the green faced ones in such bad shape, the green is worn off.

I did notice one glaring difference between those boards and many in the leagues in the U.S.------------they don't have the Cricket numbers permanently painted in the center of the board. Angel    GLARING ERROR Tongue
(02-13-2019, 03:02 PM)gumbo2176 Wrote:
(02-13-2019, 02:54 PM)Crusher17 Wrote: Good interview, i thought our chalkboards were bad lol

Hell, those chalkboards are in excellent condition compared to many I've seen in our league.    I've seen the green faced ones in such bad shape, the green is worn off.

I did notice one glaring difference between those boards and many in the leagues in the U.S.------------they don't have the Cricket numbers permanently painted in the center of the board. Angel    GLARING ERROR Tongue

You will see the cricket number boards here, those look like homemade ones with blackboard paint & white tape on some