Older than 2001, simple straight barrel, 22g, 46mm length, 95%
Heart 
Trying to identify this set.

Things I know:
  • Older than 2001
  • 46mm length
  • 6.33mm width (guessing it could be imperial 1/4", oversized 6.3 to undersized 6.4)
  • 95% Tungsten
  • 21.90g with 41mm point, point is not original.
It seems like a simple enough straight barrel with some simple shallow cut ring grip. Just trying to get some more information on this set.

[IMG]Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile [/IMG] Register
Harrows Atlantis IMO.

[IMG]Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile [/IMG] Register
VanJupp nailed it, great lil dart too. mint
Ayup Charlie

Look like Harrows, but seem short for 22g Atlantis,imo.

Shed

https://www.giffgaff.com/orders/affiliate/njoyone1
(02-12-2019, 09:26 PM)Shed inn Wrote: Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile
Register
In my experience, during their production run Harrows Atlantis (and Magnum) darts were somewhat variable in their dimensions. You could have a set, order the same model number a year later and get a shorter, longer, wider or thinner dart.
I have a set of them 21g. All i can remember is i bought them at Argos about 2000ish. always wondered what they were called, now i know. Thanks Charlie for putting your photo up (i'm too thick i don't know how). & thanks vanJupp for identifying them Smile
                                                                                   Designa Dark Thunder 22g
Thank you all so much! You absolutely nailed it vanJupp.

Now to just scour for a set someone is looking to get rid of.