Heavier weighted stems
Not sure if any use.[IMG]Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile [/IMG] Register

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
Since we are on the topic - I would like to see a shaft with a weight at the end where the flight attaches. 

I have a few sets of bullet style barrels and think this would be a way to balance them.....any companies out there listening? 

And because it's my idea, I will gladly accept royalty fees  Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin 

Happy Sunday to all and

HAPPY ST PADDY'S DAY!!!!!
(03-17-2019, 01:36 PM)Mackemchris Wrote: Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile
Register
Be careful when using them for steeltip, robinhooding is fatal to them, I already broke a few, even as brand new Undecided Buy a bunch for replacement, for softip, they are goin to last forever.
Fav Dart : Harrows Nemesis 20g softip & RAZR Bulbous  20g softip
Shaft      : Harrows Heavy Metal 4g brass
Flight      : Harrows Hologram Fantail, Dimplex, Velos
Points     : Cosmo Fit Point + , CHEAP Harrows Conversion Points
Board     : Harrows Pro Matchplay
Machine  : VSPhoenix
OCD Darter!! Shy

Rep point added to Chris for sharing the graph - I had no idea.
Angle of entry depends on where you grip the dart as well. Grip on the centre of gravity, it lands flat, grip on the rear it lands quite flat, but still at an angle.

Broken slot from Robinhooding brand new Dodgy

OCD Darter!! Shy

my set of heavy metal stems arrived, Honestly cant really feel much difference, My darts lying the same as if i was using light nylon stems.[IMG]Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile [/IMG] Register

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
I think it only makes a noticeable difference on light softip darts.
OCD Darter!! Shy

Interesting.
Adrian Lewis Gen 2 23g
One80 G3
Kentucky Bourbon
(04-26-2019, 05:08 PM)Wolfewiz Wrote: Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile
Register
Please try a little harder to contribute beyond copying the same response to a number of threads.  Wouldn't be the first time post count was reset to zero...
(04-26-2019, 05:12 PM)nixer55 Wrote: Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile
RegisterIt's almost like he's replying to the wife.