Heavier weighted stems
I've got a set of the Harrows 4g Heavy metal stems, but they are a horrible colour being black and gold, would anyone on here know of any other stems that come in over 2g and are a bit more pleasing on the eye?

Many thanks

Mike
Dartboard: Blade 4 dual core
Started playing: 01/09/2018
180's: 4
Best Checkout: 100 (twice)
Best leg: 16 darts (in practice), 23 darts (in a match)

Harrows Aztecs are over 2grams, big chunky aluminium jobs with some long cuts in them. Black/Red or Blue with silvery cuts. I think they only come in medium or short sizes.
Ryk is currently using:-
 鈴木 未来  Jadeite 24g
::  L-Shaft Locked Slim 300 Emerald :: Metal Champagne Ring Aqua :: - L-Flight Dimple Solid Emerald  :: Winmau Blade 6 ::
Thanks Ryk.. anyone know approximately how much a standard medium nylon stem would weigh?

One man's meat is another man's poison, I totally love the black and gold combination. Brightly coloured stems look like toys to me.

Harrows Aztec aluminium stems, yes! These things last forever provided not robin-hooded by steeltips.
Fav Dart : Harrows Nemesis 20g softip & RAZR Bulbous  20g softip
Shaft      : Harrows Heavy Metal 4g brass
Flight      : Harrows Hologram Fantail, Dimplex, Velos
Points     : Cosmo Fit Point + , CHEAP Harrows Conversion Points
Board     : Harrows Pro Matchplay
Machine  : VSPhoenix
OCD Darter!! Shy

Titanium stems are heavy. From what I recall, Harrows Triad and Atlantis stems were pretty heavy too. Well, looking at the DC now, it seems like all of those are discontinued. At least you can get some Harrows Savage.
(02-11-2019, 01:17 PM)JannerinCardiff Wrote: Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile
Register
Hi Mike

There is a company called Retriever Sports? I think in the Reading area? They supply of a wide range of kit to resellers and they used to make brass stems weighing around 3 - 3 1/2 Gms.

Perhaps other Nutz can confirm this company?

Cheers
Dorian
Son of Merlin

Caerleon - Wales

(Monster "Milkman" - 22.4Gm, Smooth Gold Points 36mm, Yellow Kite Shape Flights 100 micron & Solid Brass Stems)

[IMG]Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile [/IMG] Register

My father Merlin, once told me that "You should end up pointing to what you were aiming at when you've released the Dart."

When it comes to Retriever Sport, then dartsclearance should be mentioned too. And what nice stems they have on offer.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/SHORT-LENGTH-...:rk:8:pf:0
I'm looking for a stem to weigh about 2.5-3g - anyone know of any on the market that come in around that weight?

Target Titanium (long) ~ 2,9g
Im awaiting delivery on the harrows heavy metal stems, Bought them just out out of curiosity more than anything