new game?...maybe? Tug-o-war.
Although I've been around darts for a long time I don't know all the games out there so I don't know if this exists already. 
 I call it Tug-o-war.
 Two players, pick a starting number....say 200.....player 1 tries to get the score to 0....player 2 tries to get the score to 400.You both use the same score. It's up to you if you want double out or straight out. The only pain is player 2 is going up so when you get to out territory you have to think different. May be a better way to do it, I've had a couple, lol. But I played a couple of games by myself and it was fun....could go in 2 minutes...or an hour. For a quick game start at 100....if your average like me or 500 if your throwing 180's every 5 throws....lol.....anyway.....give it a shot..... Smile
I like it. Will have to give it a shot

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
I don't recall any existing game in this sort of format, but I really like the concept! I'll try it out when I'm going to visit my dad. I am a better player than he is, and playing 501 usually ends up in a big victory for me. This short format kind of games makes it much more interesting. I would say double out can be a bonus if one of the players is at higher level, so it makes it a bit more complicated for him. Good practice game for power scoring and adds a bit of pressure to it as well. A big +1 from me
Sounds interesting. I think i will also give it a go.