Old style dartboards
I have an old stapled board up at the cabin that has been kicking around for close to thirty years. Have another that has never been used in a closet I traded a CD for over twenty years ago.
I have this Bobby George board signed by the man himself
[IMG]Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile [/IMG] Register
[IMG]Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile [/IMG] Register 
Current Board 
Gladiator 3 with Corona Surround and Unicorn number ring
Darts
20 gram Darts Clearance, Harrows super grip fusion stems, Rapide flights with Target titanium stem rings   

Playing 40 years on and off and still barely average                 

(03-31-2019, 01:27 AM)ChrisTheFish Wrote: Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile
Register
Nice!  What are the horizontal lines across the 6 and 11?  Under magnification, almost look like 'ghosted' images of darts.
They are darts, I traded a new Bandit plus for the Board and 2 sets of barrels.
Current Board 
Gladiator 3 with Corona Surround and Unicorn number ring
Darts
20 gram Darts Clearance, Harrows super grip fusion stems, Rapide flights with Target titanium stem rings   

Playing 40 years on and off and still barely average                 

Last year I needed a board with a cabinet, quite quickly.
The board that came with the cabinet was an old style board, with round wire stapled to the board.
I do appreciate that rounding over your points could make a difference, however I threw at that board for a week and, in all seriousness, I would say 50% of all my darts were bounce outs, it was so frustrating.
I couldn't wait to see the back of it, It was, unceremoniously, dumped in the bin and replaced with a modern board.
The difference was night and day!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  40one-The soundproofing for dartboards srale7 3 252 01-25-2019, 04:55 PM
Last Post: Getagrip
  Bluetooth dartboards (european size) monotiz 3 377 11-29-2018, 05:59 AM
Last Post: greenbean
  Release dates for next generation dartboards? StevyCee 3 1,299 01-29-2018, 03:25 PM
Last Post: nixer55
  Red dragon NPQ dartboards GetInThere 14 1,837 12-18-2017, 10:09 PM
Last Post: elevendarter
  Where are the dartboards made?? Joene 3 820 09-25-2015, 02:28 PM
Last Post: Chardotz
  Dartboards after high traffic Milkysunshine 8 2,240 06-15-2015, 10:18 PM
Last Post: 181-3dartout