Ricky Evans new darts
Looks like Target have finally made some arrows for Rapid - wonder what they will look like, and also wonder if they will be in one of the product launches this year:

[Image: NAyzjqA.jpg]
Do they include “revolutionary” baby shark grip
Was about time they made him a set.
I have twittered him to show us a picture!!!
Bout time
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

[Image: 87L1RR5.png]
Interested to see what they are like. His van der voort darts are so worn now.
Darts:  XQ Max MVG 23g
Shafts: Short Nylon
Flights: Standard

[Image: WCWx2_zps05dc5bc4.png]
Can’t wait!! Ricky is my second favorite player ever! I mean, he’s such a nice guy, and blazing fast speed!! Smile
 ✯✯✯Mac-Attack99✯✯✯
༺Darts: 21.5 gm monster cobra I. no.5 soft tips༻
༺Flights: l-style Jelle klassen blackout༻
༺Shafts: Silver/black supergrip carbons༻
2020 180’s: 7/12
2020 Hat: 79/160
Overall Tournament Wins:5
Favorite player: Jelle Klaasen
Still not sent a picture
I don't think he will, at least not until Target give him the ok to do so. I reckon the best bet for a look is if he plays on one of the streaming boards in the upcoming pro tour events.
Hi, the Ricky Evans darts are out now. I mailed target what wheigt he uses.. He currently uses 18g.. Does someone know he always use a lighter darts because I was thinking he threw 22g or 24g vandervoort darts. Greetz
His VvdV's were so worn down over time is the reason for him using 18 gram barrels now. Must of just got use to the previous ones at their worn down state.
Just ordered Ricky Evans 18g.. ?
(05-02-2019, 11:31 AM)Roet180 Wrote: Just ordered Ricky Evans 18g.. ?

Rec'd mine yesterday and they're a nicely balanced dart I found for me anyways.  If you like the lighter side of tungsten these are a good one to find IMHO.
(05-02-2019, 03:00 PM)Great White North Wrote:
(05-02-2019, 11:31 AM)Roet180 Wrote: Just ordered Ricky Evans 18g.. ?

Rec'd mine yesterday and they're a nicely balanced dart I found for me anyways.  If you like the lighter side of tungsten these are a good one to find IMHO.

Let's hope so, normally I throw Harrows pulse 22g but I also had good times with 12g bunting.. Im curious about how they throw. love the style of Ricky Evans,

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Original Richie Burnett darts: based off alan Evans? NiteEyez 2 114 03-26-2020, 08:58 AM
Last Post: NiteEyez
  Alan Evans style darts: whats about NiteEyez 5 900 02-07-2018, 10:28 PM
Last Post: NiteEyez