Dartboard lightning: yes or no?
Use the target corona myself brilliant bit of kit.

Unfortunately ive lost the plug part so it's back to normal house light for me atm ..

Anyone know if I can buy a spare plug part.
(02-05-2019, 03:46 PM)YCooper84 Wrote: Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile
Register
eBay 5.66 - standard 12v 3A dc power supply. You will have to use the wall switch rather than the in cable switch though, unless you fit your own to the new one which is fairly straight forward

Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile
[IMG]Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile [/IMG] Register
Corona for me too, dont often play anywhere but home so perfect for me.
[IMG]Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile [/IMG] Register
Current Board 
Gladiator 3 with Corona Surround and Unicorn number ring
Darts
20 gram Darts Clearance, Harrows super grip fusion stems, Rapide flights with Target titanium stem rings   

Playing 40 years on and off and still barely average                 

(02-05-2019, 01:15 PM)Chappers Wrote: Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile
Register
Didn't even think of that. Good call.

(02-05-2019, 04:02 PM)Lukelcfc Wrote: Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile
Register
Just sent off for replacement part will let you know how I get on ... thanks for the help. +1
Lighting system out of question for me at the time bein,
I just picked up some button led lights from Canadian tire.

Not bad, 

My other board is in My sunroom with no lighting at night, so im going to stick a couple on the ceiling tonight. SHould help a lot.
Corona for me to..... only got one last week after thinking about it for months and have to say vision with it is superb and feel it has improved my game as I can see clearer how the darts sit in the board etc and consider how/where to throw at next.......brilliant light
I've got this DIY lighting for 20 years.