Good practice routines
Hi guys.
New on this website.
I was wondering if you have some good advice for some practice routines. I usually do like 30 minuttes a day. But I keep finding myself just hammering darts at tripple 20. And not doing much else. So it only helps with my scoring, but it’s not really that exciting, so I’m finding it hard to keep myself motivated for doing any practice.

Any good advice? What are some of your practice routines? How do you keep yourselves motivated? And how do you make practice great again?
Welcome to the forum. There's quite a lot of games that you can play. I either play against n01 or I use my excels with other routines if I want to practice more some aspects of the game. See my sig. It's a link to a thread with my games.
(02-01-2019, 09:58 PM)elevendarter Wrote: Welcome to the forum. There's quite a lot of games that you can play. I either play against n01 or I use my excels with other routines if I want to practice more some aspects of the game. See my sig. It's a link to a thread with my games.

Wow thanks. There seem to be some good games there. I’ll give some of them a try nemt time. The Phil Taylor Challenge looks quite interesting.
Cheers. Just be carefull not to exhaust yourself at the first attempt .-) It may be more demanding than one would think. Especially for begginers. BTW, lot of these games you can find in many apps too.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Video Tips and practice routines by Beaton JayKay 6 2,083 08-08-2014, 04:44 PM
Last Post: *Saber*